Author Topic: Steelers vs. Chargers  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Steelers vs. Chargers
« on: October 05, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
Congratulations Rags, I have to say even with Troy Polamalu the Steelers have an awesome team... My boys, the Chargers have been hurting since the game against the Raiders, and this was the first game with LT back in since he was injured in that game... It's still early, but unless things change in the next few weeks, I have this feeling that we aren't going to make it to the Superbowl, unless something strange happens and things turn upside down, it's happened before.. ~laughs~

We just have too many injuries that happened in the first game of the regular season... Troy should be returning within the next two weeks, and by that time the Steelers will be even stronger... I wish your team all the best, and who knows, our next meeting might turn out to be different... Though many don't see the Chargers/Steelers as a big game, except for those of us who are avid fans of either teams, like you and I, it's a match up that I look forward to each season... And this time around, the best team won... Congrats once again... ~smiles~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Steelers vs. Chargers
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »
 :-* ;) :D

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
Re: Steelers vs. Chargers
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
whew..guess they really were pissed after last weekend...
huh taryn..

-w-