Author Topic: MacLaaran Village  (Read 82312 times)

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
Re: MacLaaran Village
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 04:10:47 AM »
~the sun had yet to make it's way above the horizon, yet Seren stirred from her troubled slumber. Laden with heavy thoughts, she sat up in her bed, pressing her palms to her cheeks a moment before letting them slide back, tugging her silken locks severely back before releasing them as her hands ended up resting on the back of her neck.  Dropping her head forward and closing her eyes as she pressed gingerly at certain pressure points to try and ease the pounding slowly beginning in her head~

~tossing the covers aside, instantly shivering in the morning chill as she swings her legs around, slipping her bare feet to the cool floor, grumbling to herself as she stands up.  Quickly moving around the room gathering this and that, getting dressed then gathering her tresses into a thick rope before twisting it up to rest at her crown, securing it with several pins.  Donning a heavy cloak as she takes up her sketch book and heads out to the shoppe~

~walking briskly down the path to the village, her mind reeling with many thoughts of the events over the last week or so....going over in her mind the conversations......"Thinking too much"......the words echoed in her mind as she reached the shoppe and went inside~

~taking stock in a few things then sitting down to ponder whether is was time for her to take a trip....perhaps to someplace she had never been before. Colchester held nothing for her anymore really...but she felt herself at a loss as of late as to where she truly belonged.  Taking up an embroidery hoop with an intricate floral design on it....meticulously making stitches to complete the pattern....sighing softly into the still, morning air~

~perhaps she would speak with Dahlia when she arrived.  She was always full of wisdom.  A bit of a downturn tugging at the corner of her lips as she puts away the needlework, stands up and busies herself with the workings of the shoppe...her moodiness casting doom and gloom air about her~
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:15:06 PM by Serenitee »
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 06:14:30 PM »
~Dahlia arrived a bit later that bleak morning. Seeing the dour look on Serenitee's face, she knew immediately what was troubling her.  A man.  Only a man, one in particular could affect her normally bubbly natured "boss" in such a way~

Alright dearie....~Dahlia said with a stern look as she placed a hand on a well rounded hip~...Out wit' it.

~Seren sulked over obediently....sighing deeply~

"There, there M'lady"....~the kindly woman spoke softly as she pulled Serenitee into a protective hug~....Tell Dahlia all aboot it"

~soft sobs broke from Seren's lips as she leaned into Dahlia's hug, sniffling quietly as the elder woman comforted her.  Dahlia had become a big part of her life.  Lifting the back of her hand to her eyes, smearing the tears away as she starts slowly to speak~

"Oh Dahlia....~sniffling softly~...I am so d-d-daft!".....~lifting her tear stained eyes~

"Now, Serenitee...ye can nay be talkin' 'bout yeself in that manner.  It'll nay do at all....~Dahlia took a handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to Seren~"

"But, b-b-ut.....~her tears falling all over again~....I keep doing and saying all the wrong things or, or...I forget where my voice is and speak nay...and...~hiccup, sniffle~...and...~hiccup, sniffle~...and...~hiccup, sniffle~....he's going to end up....up....haaaaating me!"....~her voice taking on an annoying whine at the very end that made Dahlia grasp her by the shoulders and give her a gentle shake~

"M'lady!  Gain ye composure!"....~Dahlia was trying to hide a smirk, Seren could tell.  It wasn't often Seren let anyone see her in a distraught manner such as this...but she could tell Dahlia was enjoying it just a bit.  For a moment, Seren thought Dahlia may slap her silly~

~lifting her chin and taking in a deep breath....her fingertips brushing away the tears again as she calms herself and nods to Dahlia~..."Forgive me my dear friend.  I do nay know what came over me.  Tis nay like me...ye know that"....~her eyes now puffy and red~

"I know M'lady....~Dahlia softly smiled and gently patted her cheek~....Now..it can nay be as bad as all that!"

~Seren's hands started gesturing as she began her story~...."We were at the castle....~she sniffled a bit then dabbed the handkerchief to her nose~....and....and well there was the usual mischief afoot.  I did nay involve myself Dahlia....I see ye looking at me...and...and.....~her voice cracked and the tears started all over again~.....I was only being nice!"......~sobs shook her frame once again...Dahlia rolled her eyes and wrapped Seren in a hug again~

"Aye, aye M'lady....~Dahlia nodded knowingly~....I suspect what happened.  There, there now"...~She gently stroked that back of Seren's hair~...all will be well m'dear...~Dahlia gently smiled and turned Seren toward the door leading from the shoppe~...go home M'lady.  Rest ye mind and dry ye tears.  I'm sure all will work out.....and Seren, do nay fret.....love is worth all this."

~Dahlia was wise indeed for Seren did wonder at times, but her mind was for the moment, set in peace with her friend's caring advice~
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2006, 01:26:45 PM »
Saturday March 25th, 1320
Finally, I'm back in the castle. My broken leg has been braced in wood by Dami. So far food and drink has been delivered by Rita and served by lava. I have high hopes of making my way downstairs on wooden crutches, built to fit my tall angular frame.

As I lay in bed in our 2nd floor chambers, my mind drifts back to what happened out there in the MacLaaran forests. I'd taken my huge black steed, Blaze to tour the forest paths. I was all the way around to Clann a' Ched, crossed the little bridge across the small creek, and headed back when I heard a noise like an animal off on the right.

I dismounted, dropped the reins in front of Blaze, instructing him to wait there. I eased my way into the thick brush, heading in the direction of the animal sounds. I reached a very small clearing under a huge old twisted oak tree. Only several steps under the tree, it happened. A snare grabbed my boot and I found myself hanging in the air. * was able to reach the knife in my boot, and saw through the rope.

I fell down a good ten feet, tumbling hard, feeling a sharp pain in my right ankle. I quick examination told me I was screwed. It was broken. Two choices. Either try and make it back through heavy brush, causing possible un-repairable damage to my leg. Or whistle for Blaze. I made the wisest decision, whistling through two fingers. It took Blaze several minutes to fight his way through the brush. I thanked him. the whispered in his ear to go back the castle and bring back help.

He hesitated at first, but I urged him off. I made my way to the trunk of the huge tree where I could brace myself at the trunk and try and examine my leg. It was almost dark when seth and lava showed up. They were able to give me some much needed water, then just flop me belly down over Blaze's saddle. We road back slowly, to ease my pain. We found some help and got me inside where they called Dami to help me.

I wondered who had set the snare, and why, determined to eventually learn the truth.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 03:53:04 PM by Sir Kyle »

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2006, 11:57:27 AM »
On March 30th, 1320, We held a council meeting and added Lady Damiana, Tim the Enchanter and Praegorn to the MacLaaran Council. With Lord Gray asking to be excused from His Ambassador and council seat responsibilities, it was time to make that change.

All three accepted the assignments and took the Oath of Office.

Dami will be handling the MacLarran Events.
Tim will act as Our Magician and mentor those that want to use magic within the castle.
Prae, who's the editor of the MacLaaran Herald, will assume the ambassador role. He's always posting on the Webmaze message boards and can use that to advertise some of our games and events.

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2006, 01:16:47 PM »
~Seren returned home from the abbey and set her things on the table near the divan.  Sighing softly as she had forgotten to tend to her washing the evening prior, she made her way into the bedroom.  Undoing then slipping out of her cotehardy, donning an everyday chemise and rather shabby skirt.  Tugging her tresses back, securing them with a length of ribbon then looking into her mirror....tilting her head side to side as a couple of stray curls fall loose, framing her face~

~turning and gathering up her garments to be washed, putting them in a small wicker basket then making her way back into the livingroom then scullery. Setting the basket aside as she fetches the special soap Maddie had made for her last time she visited Colchester.  Picking up the basket and soap then walking out of the cottage and to the pond~

~softly humming as she sets the basket down along with the soap. She kneels at the waters edge not caring that the water is soaking through to her knees.  If she was going to wash her things thoroughly, she had to get close enough to the water. Lifting one garment at a time into the water....tilting her head to the side, a soft smile crossing her lips as she rubs the floral scented soap into the wet clothing...her mind drifting back to last evening, wondering if he is having similar thoughts this day....a soft blush creeping into her cheeks as she wrings out the last of the garments and puts them into the basket....closing her eyes as she fidgets at the sudden warmth.....brushing the back of her hand over a flushed cheek as she tugs her bottom lip between her teeth......quietly letting out a breath~

~standing up and fixing her wrinkled skirt then frowning and mumbling....she hadn't set up the drying rack for her clothes...mindless to leaving the basket set on the pond's edge as she walks into the cottage...stopping just before she enters as she hears a stirring.  Looking about the area..unable to see past a row of trees in one direction, facing nicely pruned hedges in another then glancing  toward Prae's cottage....her mind at ease again, knowing he's but a few footfalls away......she then goes inside to look for the rack~

~a good 15 minutes later, she returns...muttering and shaking her head as she sets the rack up on the porch~

"Of all the idiotic places for a drying rack to be placed...surely I did nay put it in such a place.  Well, nay matter now I suppose....~her hands and shoulders articulating with her words~....there...that should do nicely."

~having set things up , she walks back to the pond....stopping midway as an unfamiliar scent wafts past her nose...something she couldn't describe yet for some reason caused the tiny hairs on the back of her neck to stand.....rubbing her arms as goosebumps had now appeared there....she walked to the pond, her eyes narrowing as she sees something amiss.   Thinking she may have put the basket down elsewhere, though she knew better since she could see the print in the soft earth where the basket had been set..... she looked along the pond's edge.  The basket was gone along with the things in it...her thoughts instantly going back to the gossiping she had heard at the shoppe a while back~

~hugging her arms about her as she scans her surroundings once again, an uneasiness washing over her as she slowly backs away from the pond, feeling as if she is being watched.  The beating of her heart seeming to move into her throat as she starts to feel a bit anxious.  Her senses now seemingly on overload as she hears what sounds like a branch snap in the line of trees off to the side of the cottage......gasping and quickly gathering her skirts as she nearly jumps....turns and runs back into the cottage..closing the door and tightly bolting it....leaning back against the door.....placing her hand over her heart as she tries to slow her breathing.....she had to get a grip....she was sure there was some logical explaination....thought with other happenings in MacLaaran,  she had nearly convinced herself otherwise.  She would indeed be speaking to Prae of this at the castle this eve, as always, he would be able to ease her mind of things~

« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 01:19:34 PM by Serenitee »

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2006, 02:17:07 PM »
I could almost "feel" the tension in the castle as Story Night approached. Things had never seemed the same since that rope snare caught me in the forest near Clann a' Ched.

My leg is mending slowly and I will read my latest tale tonight, but from my soft leather chair, nae from the hearth in front o' the fireplace as usual.

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 07:46:59 AM »
~the morning was starting out well.  It was going to be a bright new week, a short one, in that for she only intended to work for 3 days this week....the shoppe was well run after all, by Dahlia...so Seren felt confident in leaving the working to her~

~still puzzled about her lost basket of laundry, though now at ease as to anything being amiss since Sir Kyle's incident with the trap had been cleared up.  Luckily it had only been irresponsible  trap placing versus intentional ill will toward any in particular~

~setting out for the village after getting dressed for the day. Stepping out to the porch, tilting her head curiously as she spies a familiar looking skirt on the ground, muddied and tattered.  She looks further, toward the trees...seeing a well gnawed chemise. Walking in that direction, she notices a trail of her clothing.  Frowning as she picks up piece by piece, stepping cautiously along the strewn path of garments. Peeking into the branches before slipping into the wooded area......her arms falling to her sides, the carried clothing falling to the ground as she bursts out laughing~

~who would have thought the woodland critters would have drug her basket off into the woods.  Laughing as she watches them from afar.  Her stockings precariously being tugged upon as if playing tug a war, by two rather large varments.  She had no idea what they were since she hadn't studied the creatures of the land....but they were oddly cute as they played with her silken hoisery~

Silken hoisery??....~gasping out loud as it dawns on her and she mutters~...Those are very expensive!! My only ones as well!!

~taking a step toward the critters who suddenly look up in great fear upon seeing her coming toward them...they sit up on their hind legs, seeming to communicate the severity of the situation to each other.  Each one grabs a stocking...since they had so nicely chewed the garment in half, they laugh at her..or in her mind they did.....then scampered quickly into the deeper brush of the forest~

Ohhh!!!.....~Seren starts after them.  Into the brush she went, branches pulling back as she goes, swatting her in various places as she passes. Stopping suddenly then shaking her head laughing...speaking aloud to herself~

This is just ridiculous!.....~still chuckling to herself as she gingerly steps her way back through the trees, pulling twigs and leaves from her hair then brushing off her skirts...deciding to let the forest animals have her clothing as she starts on the path to the village once more~

Aurora

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2006, 02:22:58 PM »
~several servants are seen dragging a lifesized chocolate sheep into the Hall and placing it near to Sir Tristram's chair according to the instructions given to them. one straightens the purple bow at the sheep's neck, making sure He will see the card that reads...~

My dear Captain,  As I cannot be in Your Home to personally see You, I just wanted to send You some happy spring wishes. Please enjoy this sheep.    Always, Aurora.

~with a backward glance at the sheep, the 2 servant girls race out of the hall, thier laughter ringing back through the Castle as they tend to their chores~

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2006, 02:24:39 PM »
~later that night, the folk of MacLaaran gathered in the Great Hall as is usual on a Thursday night, and though the numbers were fewer than usual, the merriment still had the castle ringing with the sounds of laughter.   But as the night grew late and people began to leave to seek their rest for the night, Praegorn's inquisitive eyes spotted a statue of sorts, colored in such a manner that it was nae easily seen, though several passed near it.  Judging first by shape, then the proximity of it to Tristram's chair, Praegorn related to Sir Kyle that it could only be meant for Tristram, for who else had such a....fondness...for MacLaaran's wooly friends?   Scratching his head in puzzlement as he looked at the rather strange and....earthy...colored material the statue was made of, Praegorn hoped the Captain had a guard or two with him when he discovered the odd object near his chair.  Trying nae to laugh, he figured Tristram would indeed have a difficult time wrestling it up the stairs and into his chambers where no doubt he would take it to treasure it privately..... ~
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline WilliamTaillur

• Life is worth living with the right friends.
    • William Taillur's page
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2006, 08:55:33 PM »
*chuckles as I see a lifesized chocolate sheep in the Main Hall.. curious of the bowing legs and droopy head from the warmth of the room .. muttering softly as I read the tag* must be for Tris... wonder if He knows of it....

*Then back to Endinburgh to check on the ship repairs and speak with the captain of the Vixen.. and hearing rumor the Mandrake Rogue sailship should soon be in port as well*  So, Captain, *speaking to the Vixen's captain* Ye say She should be ready to sail by May 3rd? 

Aye, *he replies* and there be plenty of goods aboard to keep the men satisfied.  And Ye have the list of goods for export....

Aye *I reply* That I do. I expect fair winds and guid weather for the trip. *then as an after thought*  Yer wedding gift be stowed.... *whispering in his ear and then grinning*

*heading back to Mine office, checking with several caravans from various location.. bartering with each for goods... again with pleasant success*

*Heading back to MacLaaran for the eve, doest let Them know the departure date... and spent the rest of the eve with Mine love... making sure Prae nay followed .. and if'n He did.. draped a heavy cloth over the window shutters before retireing for the eve*

*Thursday night I didst sleep very well ... must be all that traveling between Mac and the port.. LOL ... Friday didst find Me collecting fees and arranging goods for export ... checking Mine import request list... olive oil... herbs ... goats ... shears (for the sheep .. or who knows... Tris's beard?) .... cloth batts .... region specific woods .... metal bars and nails ... more parchment and ink supplies... some regional ales and wynes... cloth dies... and window glass stains and leading..... more tapestry for Chamber walls.. and more chocolate???? LOL*

*adding to the list ..... some gift items I want to get for Mine Love and F/friends ... trinkets... and liquids of various sorts ... and a special dress.  Smiling as I tuck the parchment safely away and heads back home*
Tis the joyous things we share with our friends that brightens each day. Tis the concern, care and love shared in hard times that keeps life manageable and our friends close to our hearts.

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:54 PM »
~t'was a Saturday evening and Prae, having done with his business for the day, thought to call upon Lady Serenitee to share a dinner and each other's conversation.  Walking from the Herald to the East Village, he stopped as he approached her door and noticed a small piece of parchment tied to her door know.    Curious, he stepped closer and noticed that it was Seren's writing and was addressed to him.  Reading it, he chuckled to himself and then with a sigh, headed to his own cottage for a quiet dinner alone.  For on the note she had left work that she already on her journey to Emaine for the  Beltaine and would nae be home until possibly the week's beginning.

Later, as Prae ate his dinner, he thought of his own plans that he had made known well in advance.  Then, prior to the night's sleep, he checked his pack once more to ensure he'd be provisioned for on his own journey to Emaine Macha, come Sunday morning, after the morning's prayer of course...
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2006, 02:06:08 PM »
~it was nearing time to close up shoppe as a brisk spring breeze whipped around outside.  "Winds of change".....her mother had often said as winds of such nature happened.  Perhaps it was time...~

~sitting behind the sewing counter, her sketch book open, her fingertips flipping from page to page.  Her brows furrowed as she traced a fingertip over one in particular.  She didn't know where the idea for this design had come from, but it was certainly not in her styling....her fingertip slid along the sleek lines of the drawing~

~sitting up straight on her seat and snapping the sketch book closed. She would do it, yes...it was time for a bit of a change, something to stir things up a bit, something....not so Seren-ish....laughing to herself as she takes the idea for the design, gathers the materials, not that it was going to take much....chuckling to herself again~

~the basket of gathered materials tucked under arm, resting on her hip...she pauses for a moment to ponder reactions she may get....Prae's in particular.....but hopes he understands that it was just a whim she took to. The way he saw her, after all, was one of the most important things to her. She wished not to sully the good he does see in her~

~giggling at the idea of making something completely out of character for herself was quickly becoming a bit of a thrill.  Locking up the shoppe then quickly making her way home as she had lots to do in little time~

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2006, 11:17:13 AM »
A BUSY DAY AT MacLaaran!

Goods have arrived and William has returned.  Wagons were pulled out of the stables and the porters assisted unloading the wagons.  William checked His lists and again divided the goods.

"Spices and herbs for Damiana." William checks His list carefully. 

"Iron work and ornate hinges for Kyle. Check. Spanish and Italian hardwoods for Kyle. Check." William continues to sort the bounty for MacLaaran.

"Full crate of exquisite cloth bolts from Italy, Spain, and Cicily for Serenitee. Check.  Special lace outfits for each of the lass's. Hmmm Who could have ordered thess?" Seeing only the mysteriously added items to the list and grins noting the materials seem a bit thin.

"Four crates of exotic foods for Rita NPC along with some recipies for preparing. Check. Several French chocolate bars and sweets for E/everyone to share. Check. Olive oil and dried pasta's. Check. Salts and peppers. Hmmm Wax seals appear to be in tact.  Hope they stayed dry."

William smiles as the Upland Scottish kilts for Kyle, Prae and Tris are placed beside Their Chamber doors. 

Wynes from Wales, England, Spain, Cicily, and Algiers are sent to the MacLaaran cellar along with a variety of ales. "Those two crates of ale go to the Inn. And tell Tris tis for customers... "

"Oh yes... new leathers and hardware for the dungeon."  William smiles thinking bout the new devices lava might try with Kyle.. or some unsuspecting victom may have to use in the dungeon.

The crew then carefully removed several new balistas for Tris to mount on the castle walls.

"Is that all?" William asks the porters. "Where be the printing supplies?"

The crew searched over the wagons and found that crate under the buckboard seat. "No wonder the ride seemed a little rough." William teasingly rubbed His arse. "Take the crate over to Prae's shoppe, the Herald, over there in the village."

Looking over the list... and looking round the wagons again, William found the last two items. "Ahhh hah... the shepards staffs for RaeAnn and Tris. Wonder if it will help keep that chocolate ewe where it belongs?" chuckling.

Then sorting the final crate of aromatic perfumes for each of the Ladies: Lavendar for Damiana, Licac for RaeAnn, Thyme for Serenitee, and RoseMary for lava, ceanna, vanora and the other lass's.

Then William places His hand on His chin as in thought, "Wonder W/who will be first to try the back stretcher in the dungeon?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 01:00:24 PM by WilliamTaillur »
Tis the joyous things we share with our friends that brightens each day. Tis the concern, care and love shared in hard times that keeps life manageable and our friends close to our hearts.

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »
~sighing as she sits at the dressmaking table in the shoppe, lightly fanning herself...mumbling softly~

"I do believe it's becoming hotter and hotter"

~lifting a fingertip to tuck a slightly damp, curly lock behind her ear.  T'was this kind ofweather that did make her tresses, curl more tightly and become even more unruly.

~the day had been slow at the shoppe with the exception of two lassies who did  come in giggling about wanting something with lace but leaving little to the imagination.  She had chuckled at them after they left.  Standing up to stretch for a moment, she sees a wagon come to a halt outside the shoppe.  It must be the latest shipment from the Vixen~

~quickly grabbing a long ribbon of blue from a basket then gathering her curls in a bunch, securing them.  Walking out to the wagon, smiling and nodding as she's asked where to put the delivery.  Directing the men where to set things, asking them to just loosen the crate lids, then thanking them with a few coins....excited to dig into the new fabrics~

~rubbing her hands together as she grins and kneels at a crate, pushing the lid off.  Gently rummaging through the packing materials...her hands brushing the softest, silkiest fabric she has ever touched.  Gingerly pulling the carefully rolled fabric out...unrolling it just a bit..gasping as she runs her hands over the silken texture.  Lifting the corner of the Italian silk to rub against her cheek. Neatly rolling the fabric back up then unpacking the rest of the crate...her smile wider with each bolt of fabric unpacked.  She would surely have to start designing...with such rich fabrics at her fingertips~

~scooting over, still on her knees....to the other crate.  Pushing the lid back slowly then reaching in.  A curious look crossing her features as her fingertips encounter something firm...long...flexible....and very thin.  Gasping lightly as she cringes..imagining the tail of a rat or some other critter.  Closing her eyes and pulling the item out.  Tilting her head to the side~

"What in the world.....is.....this?"

~letting the thin whip like cord dangle, noting a thicker wooden piece at the opposite end.  Changing her handhold to the wooden portion...waving her hand back and forth...baffled for a moment then accidentally cracking the whip hard, the sound startling, causing her to drop the whip to the floor~

~reaching in again, thinking someone's tack must have gotten put in her crate by mistake. Feeling about in the crate, her hand tracing around a firm circle with a handle of sorts.  Grasping the handle then pulling the item out. Holding up the flat, wooden circle...batting it around...having no clue what it is....but thinking it would be excellent for beating the dirt from her rugs....the elegant etching on the handle though, and the soft velvetly covering making it unlikely that it was meant for any kind of dirty work.  Tucking it back into the crate...laughing lightly~

"Goodness!  I didn't ask for either of those things"

~reaching into the crate again, scared of what else she will find.  Breathing more easily when her fingertips come in contact with what feels like lace.  She had asked for a specialty lace from Spain, so surely this was it.  Tugging the item out, her eyes confused as she grasps a lacy garment of sorts and holds it up against her.  Her cheeks turning bright pink as she notices certain, vital areas...of the garment are missing.  She had created some rather risque corsetts......but this lacy contraption would surely send her seeking forgiveness for wickedness if she were to wear it....tucking it back into the crate, her cheeks still quite pink as she replaces the whip as well~

~pulling the lid back on the crate....shaking her head and softly chuckling.  She had obviously recieved someone else's delivery by mistake...but whose?....Laughing to herself as she ponders that thought.....laughing even more when thinking of what's going to be said by the one who did recieve her other crate~

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2006, 12:32:15 PM »
(( as to the comment .... "Tugging the item out, her eyes confused as she grasps a lacy garment of sorts and holds it up against her.  Her cheeks turning bright pink as she notices certain, vital areas...of the garment are missing. " ... I am not sure those existed in the era surounding MacLaaran RP  LOL ... though for grins.. ))

Hearing a rucus bout the castle and Serenitee's shoppe, it became obvious that SOMEONE had swapped crate labels.  Tris.. did you do that???

William then headed directly to the dungeon to check the crates left there... and sure enough.. Serenitee's fancy decorative lace bundles were in one of those crates.  So, William personally carried that crate to Serenitee's shoppe with redfaced apologies for shipment mixup.

"It appears We be the brunt of someones joke." apologized William.  "Would Prae or Tris be the culprit of such?" Setting the right crate down on the shoppe counter, "I believe this be the crate Ye be looking for." Then with a mischievious grin, William asked Serenitee, "Please, nay a word of this mixup and I will see if the culprit can be found."

Checking over the other crate carefuly .. seeing the quite unusual items packed within.... was nay sure if I should take it to the stable or the dungeon... though the outfits very strongly suggested the dungeon.

Again apologizing for the mixup, William then took the strange crate to the dungeon and started hanging the various "hardware" on the walls and made the "outfits" available on a table to any servant lass willing to dare enter the dimly lit dungeon.

William then dashed up the stairs to the main hall, finding a quill and blank parchment, didst scribe a note and tacked it to the entrance side of the servants entrance door simply stating:

Outfits for any daring servant lass
can be found in the dungeon,
if ye should dare enter alone
and find one that fits.

Then chuckling that this may give Tris an opportunity to hide in the shadows of the dungeon, didst slip a note under Tris's Chamber door:

Yer Voyeristic Dreams
May Come True
If Ye Hide
In The Dungeon
When Guard Duty
Beacons Not

Both notes were very carefully printed in block form as to cover any hint of the note author and both notes were NOT signed.

Then slipping out a side door so as to not be seen, didst return to Mine Love at Our Cottage home and trying to act as if I had only been out for a leisurely walk whilest Mine Love rested from what ever ailed Her the night before.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 12:37:47 PM by WilliamTaillur »