Author Topic: positive thoughts needed  (Read 3366 times)

Offline ~Dylan~

Re: positive thoughts needed
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 07:00:26 AM »
Well done lure!!!!

Very proud of you!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 07:37:20 AM »
well....i got the promotion!!!~hugs Aall of Yyou so very tight and dances round happily~.....there's just a stack of paper work that needs to be filled out(really...it's 3 inches thick~blink~) and in a few weeks, training officially begins. after the training, then the move. (which they are paying for~WOOT!!)

thank you....all of you...so much. during the interview, when i would start to get nervous, all these words would flicker through my mind. so i guess it worked, Yya'll were with me, lending support~lol~

theres so many things i want to say...but everything just seems to be swirling round in my mind, and the words are getting all jumbled up on the way out. so guess i will keep it simple, and say simply this....
thank you for being my family, and having faith, and believing in me when i need it, i sure did feel it~s~

p.s.
Master Ubar...of course You can pick which pocket~lol~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline One Eye

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »
woot not that I would have ever doubted  you would get it  darlin *ss* congrats....

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 09:10:18 AM »
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way to go lure![/color]

I am soooooooo happy for you *hugggggggllles* Congrats

*grins and hugggles and kotc*

LM

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 10:39:36 AM »
good luck hunni xxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 03:05:59 PM »
way to goooooooooo am so very very proud of you for gettin this but then you earned it and besides if they didn't give ya it they are just dumb... cause they didn't know a good thing when they saw it... but that did n't happen soooo back to the way to goooooooooo...lol

leaves ya lots of huggles an smooches... proud of ya sis really...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 06:48:48 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!!

never held  doubt.

*ponders now which pocket to call home.*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:47 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way to go me heart, i knew you had it in the bag, =hugs tight= now to get me down there and all will be right LOL,

loves ya hun

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
~wriggles me brows as there is now a Master in a pocket~...hrmmm....just a lil more to the right there Master.......~purrs~

~lol~ok...the pile of paperwork is down to about...ummmm 40 pages left to fill out. and mostly sent in to the home office. now just time to wait on how the background check goes...and go in for the drug test. both of which should turn out the same as last years~chuckles~ but...red tape is red tape.

anyways...i want to thank each of you. though it will mostly be done in the shadows, with quiet words and lots of hugs, hard to belive that the blonde with page long posts can be at a loss to speak publicly~lol~

~peeking into the pocket and whispering~...Master...think that my Mistress would understand the "borrowing" of a few ASKARI to pursuade them that i still need that week in july off for the gathering?...~flashing the cutest lil dimpled grin~

~hugging EeveryOone up~groping the Masters,snuggling the Mistresses, and swatting all my beautiful sisters~before running off to the park to go play in the sunshine~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 12:33:09 PM »
*sends two Orlu to impress upon them the importance of that time in July.*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 02:59:04 PM »
My excuse during job interviews is that in July there is a family reunion happening, and that it will probably be the last one since the one who held the family together passed away last year... ~crosses her fingers behind her back~ now to figure out what to use for the time off I am going to need for a week in October when I go to Vegas and Cali to hopefully tie up some very loose ends, like getting a copy of our marriage certificate which can only be only be gotten in person... ~grumbles at young stupidity for cheaper license~

Mysta

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »
You  know where Youre stayin when you get to vegas!!

and great job hun!*G*

Offline Sahara

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »
I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but CONGRATS lure!!! 

Love
Sah