Author Topic: The Proverbial Good News and Bad News  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
The Proverbial Good News and Bad News
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »
The Good News... Hubby comes home this weekend!! yaay!! the guy who rotates with him has decided now that he CAN do a 60 on 60 off rotation. THis is what Roy wanted in the first place, but originally Jim (the guy he rotates with) said no. Apparently his wife has heard why Roy wanted this and INFORMED her husband that he was going to cooperate. *grin* This is the best for us since it means Roy will be off for 2 months and then go back for 2 months and then be back in time for the baby and be able to be home for at least a month after the baby is born. It also means that since he'll be working right before the baby, we'll have MONEY. *lol* Always a good thing. After the baby is born he and Jim will go back to the normal 75 day rotation.

The Bad News is that this puts him going back to work around July 12th... and that weekend is the Gathering. So, he may not be able to go... and I may not be able to go. If he leaves during the week, then I can go. If he leaves after the weekend, we both can go. But if he has to leave during the weekend, then I can't go because he needs me to drive him to the airport. While neither of us are happy about this, we agreed that it's more important for him to be on this schedule so that he's home when baby is born. *smile*

So, keep your fingers crossed that we still get to go to the Gathering! and think of me this week while I'm frantically trying to get the house cleaned.. oh, and Rags? Roy said no maid services. *lol* he said to do as much as I can and that he'll take care of the rest when he gets home.

Kitya aka Kiersten

Mysta

Re: The Proverbial Good News and Bad News
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 12:25:03 PM »
hugs hugs*S* excellent news!!!!
bleh about the maid service!*plots with ya*L*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »
scratch tha maid idea... get some slaves instead.

Mysta

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
male slaves*ponders* will hubbie mind? I can make that happen*WEG*

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 05:24:14 PM »
*lol* Hubby will only mind if they are scantily clad male slaves... altho I think he'd prefer scantily clad female slaves...

Mysta

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 06:20:02 PM »
who cares what HE wants! Youre the preggo one!*LOL*
*makes notes*.....fully clothed male slaves....

actually where I live....and the only reason I dont take em up on it is cause I have a 15 year old*plots to maybe do it when shes away?*
theres many submissive men just seeking to be maids.....nothing else.
an ex once said "Sure!! have em come on over and clean the house! Ill pay to watch them lick the toilet!"

that was from...a subbie who didnt pass the mental part of the exam....

Offline Sahara

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »
Well congrats and I'm sorry, all in the same breath, Sis.  I can't go this year either, but I'm already planning the finances to go next year.  I don't care if the gathering is in friggin' FRANCE next year, I'm going!  Anywho, You take good care of Yourself and keep Your chin up.  More money, more diapers, more baby clothes, more pedicures...oh, wait...never mind...

Love
Sah

Mysta

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »
yay to pedicures when You cant reach Your feet!*LOL*
Gods I remember that....I felt like a walking rutabega......
only relief i could get from gravity was to set in the pool part of the hot springs in idaho(cause cant go in hot springs when preggo) and so i floated in the pool....just....so damn blissful......I think i growled whenever lexies dad mentioned..."Uh, we gotta go now"
Definately....get swimming(floating, whatever*L*) when you can...its SO great,.,,,,

kind of like fishing for guys, it doesnt mean you have to CATCH anything....
just float..not swim.....ahhhhhhhh