Author Topic: Ragnar  (Read 5213 times)

Offline helga

Ragnar
« on: March 19, 2022, 06:36:08 PM »
Hello friends.
This is a check to see that all are OK, especially the wonderful Ragnar. I have missed seeing him about and I'm hoping he is well.
Thoughts and prayers with you all, Terri (helga of Scagnar)

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
Re: Ragnar
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 04:18:12 PM »
wiggles in an smiles seeing the lovely helga!
hello helga, Ragnar wanted  me to let you know, he is a little under the weather, (putting it mildly) He has had some low dialysis numbers because of  a bad infection in His legs  they are working on it with antibiotics. see even when He doesn't Look for a fight He finds one!!! the meds are  making him  tired an he can use the rest to help heal!! even though when i tell him to rest he gets growlie!!!so i am just wiggling my little ass in his lap to keep him pinned down to rest! snickers although that leads to other things popping up!! what's a girl to do!!! grins but honestly the antibiotics are starting to slowly work and am keeping Him in fighting form by tormenting him an making him laugh! will keep you posted on how he is doing!

spi
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 07:23:23 PM »
We will be praying for the old coot.  And for you too.

Did he outlive Webmaze?  The rooms look dead to me.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 09:29:48 AM »
Spi?

I'm trying to picture such a big guy taking tiny baby steps and I can't help but laugh! *chuckles*

Now being serious, I appreciate the update. Silence makes me worry too. I wish that man and his loved ones well.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 04:29:09 PM »
Kimba
wee grin, thank You for the thoughts and prayers, will keep everyone posted, and the rooms are quiet now but look out soon He will be in fighting, pillaging and raiding form and then look out!

Kemma
wee devilish grins... He even says TeeHeee and every time He does i picture Him on tip toes in a tutu!
and promise to keep posted and pass along His growlies to E/everyone

spi
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 05:49:16 PM »
I meant that when i go in a room, all i see is white-screen, and nothing when i post.  Maybe it's my settings.

I talk to several old-Goreans in Second Life.  Caranda, who was a Panther, Combat-Judge, and eventually a slave said to "Convey my best regards."

Thomas Paine

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 02:17:36 AM »
Hey spi, tell old Ragnar that he better not die on me, or else I will kill him!

On a seripous note, he and prism are always and forever in my prayers, and I hope he gets better. If they need to talk or anything, I am here for him and them.
OOC - Rick

Offline helga

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 04:38:56 AM »
Thank you for the update Spi.  ~hugs~  I can imagine him just as you described him LOL

Please pass on our  love and get well wishes from myself and all his friends on the Isle.  He has been in our thoughts and is greatly missed. I'm sending positive healing energy across the waves.

helga has had a few Striker sightings lately, I think he gets extra frisky in spring :)

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 05:26:27 PM »
*slips in with my sparkly crayons to update*

Rick! Ragnar said to say lol bring it on...and thank You for being there for Him an prism

selina!  He is is very much growlie , today they cut an incision into the knee to let the infection drain and changed antibiotics and gave him pain meds...so he is  less growlie,...ohhh who am i kidding!! he'd bitch slap a Walmart greeter for smiling!! He says that somedays your bug..somedays your the windshield...today he is the bug! but thank you for the  positive healing energy it is very much appreciated! hears about Striker and smiles!

but to let everyone know he is getting a little better, just slow progress, would be better if the dialysis people would stop pissing the hell out of Him!

spi

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 05:51:32 PM »
I want to know who stopped him from making the incision himself !?!

Thanks for the update. Keep working your magic on him, spi!

Kemma

To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Izee

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 10:20:50 AM »
...Thankyou for the update, spi.  Please inform my friend that I have been sending Healer's thoughts and prayers to him and prism.  If I lived close, I would do my 'Healing Dance' for him.   :)

Izee'

Offline Izee

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 10:25:04 AM »
...A "Stripper" taught me my healing dance, men like it.   ;D

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 02:31:20 AM »
*slips in with my sparkly crayons to update*

Rick! Ragnar said to say lol bring it on...and thank You for being there for Him an prism

selina!  He is is very much growlie , today they cut an incision into the knee to let the infection drain and changed antibiotics and gave him pain meds...so he is  less growlie,...ohhh who am i kidding!! he'd bitch slap a Walmart greeter for smiling!! He says that somedays your bug..somedays your the windshield...today he is the bug! but thank you for the  positive healing energy it is very much appreciated! hears about Striker and smiles!

but to let everyone know he is getting a little better, just slow progress, would be better if the dialysis people would stop pissing the hell out of Him!

spi
That's great news spi!    Give ole Ragnar my best regards!

Nice to know Ragnar's still got that hardscrabble fight in him!   It's nice to have that when you're battling medical problems!   I wouldn't expect a Tuchuk Ubar to be any other way!

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 02:34:54 AM »
I meant that when i go in a room, all i see is white-screen, and nothing when i post.  Maybe it's my settings.

I talk to several old-Goreans in Second Life.  Caranda, who was a Panther, Combat-Judge, and eventually a slave said to "Convey my best regards."

You're haunting Second Life, too?

Well I'll be damned!  That's where I've been keeping myself.    Just did a photo shoot a few months ago, with my HTML Gor travels in mind... bringing them to visual life, in SL. :)

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2022, 10:16:15 PM »
This is not a situation where no news is good news.  I see it's only a week since the last update, but it feels like a month.

Thomas Paine