Author Topic: Ragnar update and Gathering  (Read 52891 times)

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
Re: Ragnar update and Gathering
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2022, 11:47:26 AM »
I appreciate your updates and accomplishments too, Spi.

I'll get mushy later but maybe this will make Rags chuckle.

Why are Guinea pigs called "pocket pets"? Because they empty out your pocketbooks! LOL

My Guinea pig army has cost me over $700.00 since July and we are currently at a Tufts Vet ER waiting for more answers and probably surgery. Yep, more $$$$$$

They are family so what else can I do? Please get better so you can share your evil ideas!!

Love,
Laura

To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2022, 01:20:15 PM »
Please let Rags know that Doug and I are sending all our healing thoughts to him.

He's always in my prayers. Sending lots of love!
~*~~*~

Offline Thorarin Bloodaxe

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2022, 06:28:44 PM »
The Einherjar isn't ready for you yet.  Stay STRONG my brother!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2022, 07:22:06 PM »
*stomps her foot down and glares at you* DAMN IT! You are supposed to fight you asshole! No, you are not allowed to give up, I don't even think those words are in your vocabulary. Don't make me find a way out there, because if you think I am pissed now, you don't want to see how LIVID I'll be when I show up at your bedside, the nurses will have NOTHING on me. You & I need to talk damn it, and I am not going to deal with a loopy you, sorry, nope, going to wait until you are all healed up to talk to you. *continues to glare at you, but does blow you a kiss because damn it she still loves you so damn much*

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2022, 01:33:00 PM »
Bro,

Your comebacks are legendary! I believe you have another one left in you too!

Laura

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2022, 06:50:53 PM »
update from Ragnar ( in His words)

" My thanks to All... I was beginning to think there was not a place left for Me, but I guess there still is .... from all the posts  there is still legends to be written about amongst the greatest group of Goreans... I appreciate the posts and thoughts from All"

medically - they still have not found any cause for the bleeding and pain,...they are still looking and testing ..red blood cells are down below 6  when should be around 13... dr's gave me medicine to have the shits... then medication to stop the shits! never trust a fart!..what the fuck!! keeping food down is a coin toss
freezing all the time....white blood cells are wonky.... blood pressure is low... even doing radiology tests,.... it is up to the gods and my temper ... I am tired and pissed off and want to tear something or someone apart.

helga - thank you for the heartfelt sentiments

Thor - .. one word ..Brother!

Kemma - hang in there, I know I do not practice what I preach, its easier to give orders then follow them...but hang in there an stay safe

Sidona - that's my Sid..I won't even tell you to kite!

Taryn - love You too, pain in the ass but still loved!

Kimba and Izee... I am wore out but will get back to You , meds are kicking in hard, I have assigned spi to make sure that I do.

"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2022, 04:30:25 PM »
(please forgive another long post. I don't wish to tire out Rags or His spi. I need to say this and then will limit myself to shorter posts in the future.)

Thank you, Bro. I am trying and will continue to.

This may be submissive, maybe even selfish, but I wish I could be there - not in your hospital cell, i don't belong there but in the waiting room. I'd lead your visitors to your Prism, meet the door dash deliveries and secretly order from Drizly for her, make laundry runs, hold the phone to your ear when Prism finally naps and it's time for you to talk to your spi. I'd hum a song in my head so I don't hear a thing, while mind mapping a secret route to the morgue for your victims. Finally, the second you stomach can stand it, I'd sneak in a pastrami sandwich and then be on my way. None of this will come true but I pray my wishes for YOUR recovery does!

Kemma

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2022, 11:01:43 PM »
YUP! I will always be a pain in the ass, if I stop now then the world is ending and it's time to find a new home on Mars or the Moon. *laughs* It's late that I am writing this, but I need to go to bed (before 3a too) though to be honest I want to go to bed earlier, training is kicking my ass. Working for the epitome of Luxury Retail stores is a big job, when the store sells dresses at $200,000 and candles in a jar start at $85. That's what you get when you shop at Saks Fifth Avenue and there's no way in hell I will be able to afford the clothing, except on clearance or a really good sale, unless I win the lottery, but I love working with people, so I am doing customer service. That's just a small taste of what I have been doing for the past 2 weeks, tomorrow I will post pictures of my resin pieces that I have recently (last month) made.

Love you with all my heart! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Diane

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2022, 02:23:44 PM »
And I won't tell you

"NO! You be kite!"

As long as you promise to not holler

"Be KITE!" back.

I mean it's what Sid's do to her Ubar, yanno!

Then I'll hug ya and tell ya I lubs you.
Always will, too!!
~*~~*~

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2022, 08:58:37 PM »
*slips in with an update*

Ragnar is home from the hospital, still more testing to do, not a whole lot of answers on the internal bleeding.
there is issues with His liver, it is starting to fail, but their still doing more tests.
The pancreas is enlarged which is not good... and He has a lot of pain in the right kidney so there is some issues there... He did dialysis today but could only run for a couple of hours... He has an appointment with dr babe tomorrow so hopefully will have some clearer news... but He is in good spirits... i did my best to have him laughing and even a couple of naughty laughs! but i will keep up with the updates and pass along messages as i get them.

spiorad{RgR}
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »
Thanks His spi! His laughter must sound so good to you! It brings a smile to my face

Rags - I hope it feels good to be home! Wish you had more answers so you knew what all you are up against. Good thing you know how to fight blindfolded!!

I have news to share with you! It's been such a long road, years, you've listened to me cry and rage against the town school idiots. Well today, dammit, I freaking won...which means my teen won and will have the right tools to succeed. Winning the war after losing too many battles is sweet but the celebration short. My teen gets her tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow. I know, "routine". Mine was, a lifetime ago but both my kids had complications with theirs, so I know what's possible. Getting a little squirrelly from major stressors two days in a row - but you know I'll pull it together. You words remain and continue to guide. Thanks for everything!

Enough on me! Can't wait to hear more about you! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that it's stuff you can work with!

I miss those old "Kotc"

Kemma

Offline Thorarin Bloodaxe

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2022, 06:35:29 PM »
Have you told him these?  *grins*

1. What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?
A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

2. What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?
Beat it. We’re closed.

3. Why was the guitar teacher arrested?
For fingering a minor.

4. What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?
One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year.

5. Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?
He only comes once a year.

---TBx

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2022, 07:45:08 PM »
*slips in a small update from Ragnar*

Had the apt with Dr Babe, the hospital did not send her a lot of info, she changed some of the meds they gave Him...she is feeling they fucked up a few things so she is going to see about getting him into the Cleveland clinc. She figures it his best bet at this stage....Ragnar in his infinite wisdom decided to go out to mow the lawn and promptly face planted himself as only Ragnar can do... one of the neighbors saw him and came and helped him up and mowed the lawn for him!

Kemma - outstanding!!!

Thor - cracking up at the jokes especially santa's. You just not right in the head!! but neither am I so we make a good team.

NightStorm - get a hold of Me as soon as You can

Sidona - "oh be kite and  shut!!!...lol

Tayrn - I have not forgotten Our sit down and talk yet

Izee - I am sending blessings Your way

Kimba - lots of huggers from Me

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2022, 06:18:29 AM »
Two updates!! Thank you both.

As you say, Bro - never give up! However--- mowing the lawn in the heat, might be taking it a bit too far...?...

Take care,

Kemma

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2022, 10:36:38 AM »
I always thought Rags is not one to wait for an invitation to anything. Unless he needs a referral for insurance reasons, drag his butt to the Cleveland Clinic ER now!! This waiting crap is BS! Show up and make them treat him.

Kemma