Author Topic: *~MacLaaran Happenings~*  (Read 1359 times)

Offline ~lava~

*~MacLaaran Happenings~*
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
((Announcing a new Board Post Topic that i will try to keep updated often with brief descriptions about evenings in MacLaaran. It is mostly to recap what happened in the room, so that those not present will know what's going on in our home. And yes, it’s also lava’s excuse to gossip and be nosy!

Role play it as something that lava actually scribes and then places copies on the wall and on the tables in the Great Hall for all to read...
an informal newsletter of sorts. But feel free to add your own updates at any time!))

Offline ~lava~

Re: *~MacLaaran Happenings~*
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
Last night the Great Hall was filled once again with beloved residents and guests. i arrived first and started a nice fire before slipping into Kyle’s oversized chair with a goblet of wine, expecting another very quiet evening.

But i was soon pleasantly surprised when Megana slipped in and startled me with a loud “Boo” in my ear. Soon we were joined by Sir Tristram and Aspen Starwood. And as always, the banter among those three brought a smile to my face. The lovely Alexis arrived soon after, and we had quite the intimate gathering.

But seth had yet to finish announcing new arrivals. Before long, Sir Kyle, Lord Trost and Devona arrived and joined in. Twas a joy to hear the laughter and watch the merriment. i did nae even mind the many serves i was asked to perform...much.

We were fortunate enough to play host to a Lady guest that later wandered in…Kyassi Ragnark. She is quite lovely and obviously well educated and refined. She stayed the night in one of our comfortable guest rooms, and was served a hearty breakfast in her room early this morning. Perhaps She will consider lingering at MacLaaran for awhile.

After cleaning up around the Great Hall early this morning, i wrapped my cloak around me and slipped outside to the gardens. Though there is still a strong chill to the air, the first signs of spring are beginning show. Twas a good morning for a long walk, so that is what i did.