Author Topic: Lilith Closes shop  (Read 1425 times)

Offline imogen{MTC}

Lilith Closes shop
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »
^It had been sometime now since she last got an order. It weighted heavy on her mind that the coin needed to keep open would not come. And so with a sad heart she has decided to close the shop, packing her things into trunks to be moved. Slowly she entered the castle, making her way to her chambers...there she proceeded to pack her belongings into trunks. She sat heavily on the bed looking out the door of her chambers. A soft sigh slipped passed her lips as she took a quil, parchement, and ink from a drawer. Dipping the tip of the quil quickly and placing it to the parchment she began.^

" My friends,
   I know many have left here in recent times, and I fear that it is now my time to move on to find a place in which my shop will thrive. I have been trying to make the needed coin to keep the shops rent from being late, but alas I can not. Do not fear my friends, I shall come and visit when time allows me to. Please do not think this is any doing of yours, it is not I can promise that. Please be well my friends and stay safe. Blessed be.
   Merry Part,
     Lilith MacBeth. "

^Silently she placed the quil and ink pot on a table, then stood with the parchment in hand. Motioning to a servant to gather her things she began to move from the room, down the corridor, and then down the stairs. Soon she came to a stop near the thrones, quickly moving to them she places the letter atop the kings seat. Turning now she moved from the castle to the stable, there she gathered her horse and a wagon. The servants loaded her trunks (even those from the shop) quickly as she got her horse ready to pull the wagon. With all things in place she bid the servants farewell, then climbed into the wagon, and pulled away. With horse and all she began her journey.^

Offline Kitty the Bored

Re: Lilith Closes shop
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:32:25 PM »
*slaps Imogen away and takes her post* Heh couldn't remember my log in name for Medi.