Author Topic: OOC-Happy Anniversary  (Read 1451 times)

Offline LordTalon

OOC-Happy Anniversary
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
Well, here is where it all started a year ago, so much has changed since that day, but My love for the player of Devona, has remained true to this day.  There is a time when one comes along that touches you in such a way that they become more special then a character in a room, when one reaches out and goes beyond the simplisities of the game, and touches you in a way that forever shapes your life. My thanks and heart felt gladness goes to you all for giving Me the chance to start here, and to share and grow with this special lady.  Happy Anniversary, thank you for putting up with Me, and accepting My heart freely, and please take this token of joy, and may the beating of My heart ring it out in you, and may many...many...more come.  The Player of Talon

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: OOC-Happy Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
Congrats!

Offline Devona

smiles
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 11:04:49 AM »
Oh that faithful night,..and the dance that started it all. How things have changed in many ways, and stayed the same in others. You have taught me so much of myself, and test and push me to do so every day. Thank you for getting to know and share with me the people behind our C's. I am proud of you, what you have complished within this year, and know you will show make me more so in the years to come. No matter how far we are part, or how much we see things differently you have reached a place in my heart that shall not be removed.