Author Topic: OOC Reminder  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
OOC Reminder
« on: April 06, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »
Not that it's a secret... or that any one could forget with the way the slaves are working so hard on helping get things ready.... but.... just incase you have been stuck under a bosk pile for the past month... Tomorrow night is Krul and Mine's FCing... if you need more info check out the IC board.

Sandra

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: OOC Reminder
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 07:25:14 PM »
THANKS for the reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8pm Eastern yes????????????????????????????

~so hope life cooperates~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 04:14:59 PM »
It's currently 7:15 pm EDT and I can officially say now that unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. I am currently under a Tornado watch till 11pm, a Flash Flood Warning, a Flood Warning, and judging by the dopplar, I'll be in a Severe Weather Warning in the next little bit. Needless to say, things are a little hairy here right now. I'm not staying because as I'm typing this I have lightning and thunder going on outside, but I wanted to explain why I'm not going to be there.

I hope it all goes well...

Kitya

Offline Mae

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 05:02:12 AM »
sorry  I missed the FC  hope it was as wonderful as  You dreamed of Sis  .. I have been working  horrible hours at work  and had planned on being on last night  layed down at  5pm  and  didnt wake up until  7am this morning .. congrats  and best wishes 
                                              Mae