Author Topic: Danial banned  (Read 3186 times)

Offline Lilac

Re: Danial banned
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »
-points to what Kar says and nods- I was right there beside you

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Amantha

Re: Danial banned
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 09:05:34 AM »
Late in catching this one, because of having company R/T last week.  Not sure how to put thoughts down into words.  Not sure if anything will make sense to anyone but Me.. maybe not even me after I put the words down.

This is a good lesson for us all. We worry so much about our kids getting duped by online chats or people in general, and think we are old enough, mature enough, world smart enough to not be taken advantage of or fooled. Yet it is human nature to want to be friendly and trust. Unfortunatly, some live to take advantage of that in both chat and life.

WHo knows perhaps the Person behind the characters has Gender identification issues and rollplaying online releaves the need to dress or express it r/t.  But I don't know.

Because of the Gathering this room is able to learn more of the person behind the chat. Not every chat does that.  Maybe we should  have one day of cams while chatting.. Just make sure I have my hair done first.   

I've erased half of what I wrote.  marks this down as a lesson to learn once more.