Author Topic: update  (Read 5799 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: update
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 05:05:21 AM »
I thought it would turn out this way, with progress soon made... ~soft smile~ How could it be otherwise, with as many people praying for you, lighting candles for you, and loving you with all their hearts? *HUGS*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 08:04:49 AM »
ok kadi just got home from the hospital, she did not have an ear infection it is one of the nerve endings playing up, nothing can be done lust keep takeing painmeds,
now to results, kadi is one very very pissed off slave and she has told the doctor so, the results are not back, they have sent them to another lab, they wont tell me why, she just hopes they can reattach the doctors balls after kadi got finished

very pissed of kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 04:27:20 PM »
kadi has had the results of the tumors that where taken from her neck 4 weeks ago, she is sorry to say it is bad news, kadi has Lymphoma cancer, she will be having a full body scan to see if it is anywhere else, the cells are now at the cancer hospital having tests to see how far it has gone, then they will talk to kadi about treatment, she will fight this all the way, you will not be getting rid of kadi that easy.

she loves you all so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 04:31:34 PM »
Oh, kadi... *just hugs you* I know you won't let this keep you down!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 04:31:44 PM »
~hugs~  You'll be in my thoughts, hon..  and if I can do anything to help, please let me know..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 05:41:25 PM »
~hugs ya tight~...sis....damn, just dont know what to say except, will double the prayers for you...and if you ever need anything...just ping hon...love ya sis

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »
kadi you are in all of our thoughts and prayers... Kan, Aeryon and myself are thinking of you daily... ~goes to light a couple of candles for you~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2006, 09:35:46 PM »
extra hugs and prayers for you kadi-kins

love you
Jo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 02:24:11 PM »
prays for ya hun... huggles ya tight.. will light an extra candle tonite for ya..

duckie rules

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 03:56:05 PM »
you can and will over come this kadi ... I have faith in you.... *hugs ya tight*

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2006, 04:02:21 PM »
sweets, you're often in my thoughts and prayers... you seem strong of spirit and of heart. 
*hugs you tightly* 

aisling's got a few good ears if you ever need 'em 

xooxox

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2006, 05:59:47 AM »
pounces all her family in camp she is so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the tumors are benign she just had results, dances with joy

Thank you my family for all your prayers and well wishes she knows they have helped her so much 

she loves you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2006, 06:48:01 AM »
~huggggggggggggggggggggggles~ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 07:16:08 AM »
OUTSTANDING!!!

*huggers* :D

never, ever give up hope kadi. there is always a chance as a girl now knows.

:-*

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 08:35:09 AM »
WOOT!  :D ;D :-*

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.