Author Topic: Family Ties  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Family Ties
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 10:08:52 PM »
Beautifully said, Momma. -smiles-

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
Kitya doesn't have any Blood ties with anyone in Camp. Her Blood family cast her out and disowned her. HOwever, I found something better than Blood Family. I found Tuchuk. I lived in a lot of different Homes... starting with this one waaay long time ago. I left long before Rags was made Ubar and ended up moving around a lot since I could never find the HOME I was looking for. Eventually Rags came and yelled at me and told me to get my Butt Home where it belongs. Here in MTC. *chuckles* I haven't left since. Heck, I don't even travel anymore! Those other places don't hold a candle to what MTC has. When we call each other Brother, or Sister, we MEAN it.

I may not have any Blood kin, but I have something far better. I have TUCHUK kin.

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »
I'm not related to nobody.  I'm just a slave :)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
ah, yes, but you are the eek to my squeek, and the chip to my dale... and deelicious's a/s...

*grins*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

kelsey

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
oh geesh..I forgot about you.....since you are fc'd to my adopted Papa, that makes you my adopted Momma and Kitria my adopted Grandma.....who owned me and is one of my dearest friends....

oy!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 06:01:10 PM »
~chuckles~

ish just a barbarian slave...that was lucky enough to find~that family, isn't always about status, blood ties, or anything like that. but rather, love, acceptance, support...and of course, those heart warming kicks in the ass when needed :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
-chuckles- I think My boot has pretty much taken over your left butt cheek, lure darlin. ;D

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »
~laughs and rubs the now tattoo-like bruise~

think You might be right on that one Master~flashes a grin and slinks away, before another loving reminder might be had~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 05:06:44 AM »
Oh, oh, funny stuff!  Until recently, I was owned by Kels -- one adopted daughter in the collar of another!  (Or did Mistress already say that, and I missed it? I dunno, I'm deleriously tired!)

This thread is just too fun. Heh heh!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?