Author Topic: Evening meal...  (Read 790 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Evening meal...
« on: September 13, 2014, 03:09:39 AM »
Four very large tarsk finally removed from the spits , honey glass dripping, the rest of the glaze in two very large bowls should any desire, roast sul with sas-grape juice ( both mashed and chunked) along with a selection of cheeses and some fresh fruits , warm biskets with fresh churned butter. Fresh pressed juices along with chilled paga, and fresh distilled mead , for dessert warm tarts with fresh whipped cream along with roasted and baked larma  (picked fresh from just outside the outer wagons.) The tarsk has been pulled apart almost shredded ( think pulled pork) there is some shredded yam that is baked with a warm gravy should any desire a kind of ( fries and gravy) please enjoy
da ducks first serving menu back
duckie rules

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Evening meal...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:34:58 PM »
Sounds yummy!!
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Evening meal...
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
Menu to be considered

Fresh baked fish with a topspit dressing
Fried seaweed and bulrushes with a larma and red sugar glaze
Clam chowder with diced suls minced onion and a slivering of ginger
Fried and baked oyster on the half shell along with fresh oyster with topspit slices
Sea urchin stew with the points used to display some cheeses and some fruits,the stew is served in the original cleaned out body

Submitted for consideration while at the beach
duckie rules