Author Topic: What's Happening!! - 10/19/08  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
What's Happening!! - 10/19/08
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
What's Happening!! - 10/19/08
Lindsay Davis - New York Times
=========================
This Week's Gossip
Last Sunday Diego had me up early so Furio could drive us over to the airport where we boarded a private jet sent to fly us to Cleveland. Sunday night we spent at the R. J. Papalardo mansion and then Monday evening in the Papalardo suite watching their Browns slap the crap out of our New York Giants. It was an ugly game to watch for us Giant fans, but the stay at their home was interesting to say the least.

Although since we were in Cleveland and I wasn't in attendance for the Monday night movie scene, I understand that a David St. James showed up to play the chauffeur when Sonny picked up Amy Mancini leaving a hot New York City nightclub. Amy was wearing a cute little dress over French black lace panties as requested by one of the producers. As the limo pulled away, Amy first flashed Sonny with the panties, then crawled up straddling him to rub them over the lump in his pants. In the movie it will look like intercourse in the back seat of the car.

I was back in town to stand in the rear of the movie set on Tuesday night for a scene between Genevieve and Michael where she was invited to attend a dinner with the Gambino family. She is in a guest bedroom wearing only a see through red lace under garment when Michael accidentally enters. Accidentally, my foot!!

Of course Jason is sitting there watching as, instead of leaving, Michael walks over and kisses Genevieve hard on the mouth. Yvette plays Genevieve really well, returning the hot kiss open mouthed. Silvia is right beside Jason promising she'll be kissing him like that in their upcoming scene. Michael's hands are all over Genevieve and they wind up down on the bed before the director, Allen Short, finally yells cut. I couldn't quite make up who the woman was harassing the director during and after the scene.

After Yvette finally managed to get Scott off her she complained that it was just supposed to be kisses and a little grope, not him on top of her on the bed. Michael said he thought the scene was great, as did the director. The question is, how far will Yvette go to make her first movie a success? We know that standing in the wings is Annette Bilow, willing to do whatever it takes.

Saturday evening I spent at the Four Seasons Supper Club bar, initially with Barbara Barton and Amy Bilson. I was buying the wine as I tried to garner information for my column. Amy was willing to share her thoughts regarding the movie, saying that after already having been filmed naked in what was supposed to be the loss of Amy Mancini's virginity in her first scene, there weren't many limitations for her. She wasn't sure whether Yvette would be willing to go that far.

My question to Barbara was more about her current situation with Cody Boyd and Carl Cameron. She said she hasn't seen Cody in weeks and things seem to be going much better with Carl after he received his first royalty check for his novel.

Next to arrive was Mike Miller followed by Carly Carpenter, the candidate fighting for the Bronx council seat. Mike said he was willing to do anything to help her get elected. It looked like he was interested in even more than that. I made sure we got lots of pictures of those two chatting, dancing, and crawling in a taxi together as they left. Those photos are already in the hands of my Times editor where they will appear in the Sunday newspaper with my column.

And last, but never least, in walked Joe Black, the exciting mystery man that pissed me off a few weeks ago. I still have no idea who this man really is and what he does for a living, but after a few quiet words, I let him take me home…….  again. I was reminded by Diego on my message machine upon arriving home that he would be picking me up at 9:30 for the Giants game with the 49ers. So I told Joe we needed to do our thing, then get him out of here so I could get a decent night's sleep. He just smiled that knowing smile of his. He obviously has no fear of Mr. Farina.

Entertainment
This Tuesday night, October 21st at 10:00 pm ET, the Off-Broadway Creative Arts Theatre will be dark as Rachel continues to run her plays sporadically. She plans to stay closed until we're sure we can finish a ninety minute play uninterrupted.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:54:31 AM by Lindsay Davis »