Author Topic: @#$%^&*&^%$@#$%^&  (Read 4277 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
@#$%^&*&^%$@#$%^&
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
@#$%^&^%$#@#$        @#$%^&*(*^%$%^&!!!!!!!

What a $%^*&^%$# weekend of @#$%^&*&^%$   #$%^&&#$%^  #$%^&*&$% Upsets!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: @#$%^&*&^%$@#$%^&
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »
i vote for the Steelers just as long as they win i am happy...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:49:32 PM »
yea my week has went to crap.. go figure this is what happens when you hope a cheater wins
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
i vote for the Steelers just as long as they win i am happy...

da flame

Then you will be unhappy for a week.

rep

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

~is in touch with this emotion~

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
-does a run by and waves-

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »
-ughs quietly and just shakes my head, thinking my chances for a 6 month membership has gone down the drain-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »
..........ugh.....................
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »

~is in touch with this emotion~

me too kiah me too... sucked that I had to be the one to have to run across the street to check the score when the chargers were loosing... yeah not happy about that one... 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »
There were a bunch of really bad calls in the Chargers game that it had Ray screaming at the TV, while I tried to bury myself in playing a tournament on one of the game sites I play at as he screamed and yelled and cursed... But I do have to say, though my boys lost, and as did the Steelers, they both played very well for having key players out due to injuries... The Chargers had most of the offense out due to such, and we were using the last bit of the 2nd string and 3rd string, and yet, we got as many points as we did on the score board... But most of that was due to Darren "Lightning Bug" Sproles, and Shawn Merriman, who I think was taking out his feelings of his "battery and unlawful imprisonment", though those charges were dropped by the San Diego D.A...

If anyone watched any of Tila Tequila's reality show on VH1 or MTV (not sure which one it was on, caught it once in awhile while flipping through the channels) would know that she not only isn't allergic to alcohol, but she had her fare share of joining in on the drinking festivities during that show... But I digress...

There were many good games this weekend, that reminded me of last weekend... This just tells me that this season is going to be absolutely wonderful and possibly a season that the Pats won't even make it to the playoffs... ~snorts~ It's still early in the season, though the injuries are many so far, the byes are coming up for my boys in the next two weeks, and I believe the Steelers aren't that far behind, and soon everyone will be healed up enough to play again... Though I will warn any team going up against the Raiders, they are out to take out as many players as they can of the teams that are going to stand in their way of getting to the top and that in the end will go against them, as they are going to need to show they can play football...

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »
-ughs quietly and just shakes my head, thinking my chances for a 6 month membership has gone down the drain-

LMAO~ 
YOUR Chances?!?

look who keeps coming in last?? LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 01:29:10 AM »
Well stop picking them by their pretty team colors and who eats who! -lol-

Offline Tgol

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 08:32:27 AM »
Hey, woobie....Look who came in last this time.....me, not you

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »
um.... I pick them by their pretty team colors?

wait....

im not playing lol cause I pick them by their pretty team colors!

kelsey

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 05:38:35 PM »
I had no problem at all with the Chargers game

GO RAVENS!!!!!