Author Topic: BENGALS whoop the Steelers!!  (Read 2646 times)

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
BENGALS whoop the Steelers!!
« on: September 27, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »
and did I not nail that friggin game?
Bengals with 3 points!

-massive gloating-

can't wait to see my co-worker tomorrow morning....who dared to wear a Steelers jersey in
our Bengal territory
IN YOUR FACE TOMMY!!!

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
Re: BENGALS whoop the Steelers!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »
and I just have to add...

the looks on Big Ben's and Ward's faces when the camera's panned to them on the sidelines during the last 40 seconds of the game...

PRICELESS!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
Steelers beat themselves. Enjoy the good feelings now.

You know it will not last long.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »
I can gloat at least up to....November 15..lol

and maybe after that to...

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »
lol you just justified the dancing dildo for now.. lol but a win is a win.. the bad part for everyone else.. all this is doing is making a sleeping giant in the steelers, that much more deadlier for the end of the year....
bye bye!

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »
say whatever you want...

we got the win...priceless looks on their faces...and cut their winning streak in the Bengals territory

WhoDey!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
The sad thing is, I really wanted to see this game, along with the Chargers game, but we had to go to my nephew's wedding to help set things up... ~very tired look on my face still~ And it seems I missed two very good games... The one time I am in town for a Chargers game and I miss it because of a wedding, though this is one I thought I would never see, my nephew marrying the love of his life, his high school sweetheart... ~smiles~

Congrats TT, enjoy this win against the Steelers for as long as you, for the next meeting between the two won't be a win on your end, as by then, the ones who are down due to injuries for a few weeks will be back, and they will be out for revenge... And I have seen the Steelers when they are in such a mood... ~grins sweetly~

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »
-shrugs-

whodey
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 04:43:57 PM by -TT- »

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »
-shrugs-

whodey

Enjoy it TT I know the Bengals Have sirprised me this season. and to be honest I would be the same way as you are if the Cowboys had beaten the Steelers last year.. so enjoy it.. not to many people can say there team has beaten the steelers in the last few years, plus it is especielly good for you as it was the first time since 2001 the bengals have taken back there jungle from the steelers so enjoy your time.. I  know I would
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »
I have to agree with Wapike on this one though, the Bengals are doing much better this year, which is a good thing... ~smiles~ Every few years there are teams that were on top of the world who have ended up at the bottom of the list, and those at the bottom have risen up to the top of the world... It's all part of the game, and what keeps it enjoyable for those who love the game, otherwise, to be honest, it would hold no appeal to many, except to the one's who's teams are constantly winning and getting a ton of rings that they have to build a special room just to hold them all... ~laughs~

And I would like to say, that debating teams and football with those here is a much better experience than the one I had tonight at my parent's house right before dinner was served.. ~RME~ For someone who doesn't follow football, or says she has no interest in it, she sure was adamant about hating the Steelers, and when I kept asking my dear and darling sister why, she said that she just didn't like them, and that she won't watch or root for them even if they were brought to LA, and the Chargers sent to Pittsburgh (her words NOT mine)... She never did give me a reason why and when I pushed her a bit more, which I know I shouldn't have, and asked her since she doesn't like football all that much, why does she even care about certain teams, the subject suddenly changed... No matter how much talk was going on about the games this weekend, that we missed, did she even join in on the discussion, just kept throwing those looks of daggers at me during the entire discussion.. ~RME~

So I will keep my conversations and discussions to my football family here... At least here, it's mostly civil, though there are times when tempers flare, but I see that as part of the game, and the people who love it with their heart and soul...~smiles and heads out for the night~

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 05:41:52 AM »
The Pink Princess is celebrating for TT in the pink Bengals outfit that "Aunt" TT sent her.