Author Topic: Hey Woodley!!  (Read 3071 times)

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
Hey Woodley!!
« on: December 31, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

Shut the fuck up....

You and your team..for those who don't know of Woodley...the Steelers...should have made sure you went to the play offs yourselves....but the Steelers didnt  do it this season...

And the Bengals did...and as I see it...the Bengals have the right to play and not to play anyone on the team against the Jets Sunday night...
damn right baby...they earned it and they got their spot!

{Defensive Tank Johnson, who knows LaMarr Woodley, plans to call him after practice Thursday and give him a piece of his mind. He saw Woodley’s quotes that predicted the Bengals and Patriots would “lay down” Sunday and lose so the Steelers won’t get into the playoffs. It is Woodley’s contention that everyone fears the Steelers in the postseason.

“I can tell you this,” Johnson said. “We didn’t lay down against the Steelers, so I think LaMarr Woodley should worry about what concerns LaMarr Woodley and the Steelers and not worry about this great franchise in the Bengals.”}

Big fear of the Steelers...hahaha...who beat them twice this season???
Bengals!!!
Who Dey

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Hey Woodley!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
How many rings you got?

Until you earn the right, STFU and play ball.

With Steelers starters potentially returning, the Steelers ARE the most feared team if they reach the playoffs. They become a whole different team when they do. They become dangerous.... VERY dangerous.

Tank is going to give Woodley a piece of his mind? LOL Careful... Tank doesn't have any to spare.

Gawds that felt good!!! Took 17 weeks for you to get off your ass and start a good football growler... but finally you did. My season is now complete. Its just not the same unless we fight over football.

Good Luck in the Playoffs!!!

;D :D ;) :-*

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »
-shakes head- lol
bye bye!

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »
CHILD PLEASE!!!!!!

guess the magic rings didnt work so well this season...-cough-

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 05:58:51 PM by -TT- »

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »
Miss you to SNOOKUMS!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »
CHILD PLEASE!!!!!!

guess the magic rings didnt work so well this season...-cough-

Child? No thanks. I have no desire to impregnate you and be a daddy at my age. LOL

Big Bens season has been outstanding. Same with many others. Sadly and unfortunately, injuries have been ravaging us this season. Concussion for Ben.... hamstring injury to Ward, and not just one, but both legs.... Parker has had turf toe and other ailments... Troyboy had interior and anterior knee injuries... Several lineman both on offense and defense have suffered everything from sprained wrists to turf toe to calf injuries. It really has been worse this year then normal, and the sad part is they have all been nagging long lasting injuries.

This has riddled the Steelers depth. Look what happened to you a couple years ago when only your QB was unfortunately injured in the playoffs. It was his knee. Season over for him... as well as your team. Its just the breaks. Individual season stats look good for most. Unfortunately this is a team sport and not a game of individuals. Its tough maintaining a rhythm when each week you have a different segment of your game replaced.

I do honestly feel two factors led to this less than stellar regular season. The injuries, and Tomlin's desire to take a team that traditionally is a very physical running blue collar team and make it an aerial team like so many others. Certainly we have a passing attack... but the entire team to date has been built with talent that is of the "get up in your grill" philosophy. Play pissed, play smart, and run the ball down their throats. He has tried to make it something different and with the exception of Ward (playing hurt) Holmes, and Ben (iffy chronic concussions)... the rest of the team was left somewhat on very unfamiliar turf.

By chance if they do make the playoffs in a wildcard slot, they will have a different mentality. There will be no tomorrow. No need to hold back nursing injuries. They will play pissed. This is no guarantee of victory, but it is certainly a different mentality than they had during the regular season. Other teams set their sights on the SB. The Steelers set their sights on the here and now.

If they do not make the playoffs... I honestly do hope the Bengals can go all the way. At least this way we keep the title in our division. If the Steelers must lose, its better to have lost to the SB Champs than to a team that fell short and then returns to mediocrity at best.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »

I'd love to be able to brag about 5 championships (or even 1), but I'm proud to have stayed true to this team and have no regrets.

We now return to your regularly scheduled smack thread !

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 04:12:11 PM »
.... 6 rings... lol
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 06:29:18 PM »
ROTFLMTAO