Author Topic: to Mistresses Muse and Sid  (Read 1333 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
to Mistresses Muse and Sid
« on: July 27, 2006, 09:26:36 AM »
leaving a notr pin on the table next to my Mistresses bed

to the two must beautiful Mistresses in all Gor(yer i know im sucking up) kadi found she could not sleep in the comfert of Your bed chambers, the weired noises(snoring like a bosk bellows) and the funny smells(farting as bad as Master Ubar) where keeping her awake(it was bad) kadi has gone to sleep in the wagon that the new thrall is chained up to, he has to polish it and someone needs to keep an eye on him for Mistress Sahara so She can sleep(thats my excuse and kadi sticking to it) kadi will see You Both in the morning.

love You Both

kadixxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline LadyMuse

Re: to Mistresses Muse and Sid
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
*finds the note and reads it...mumering softly* hrmm ducky farts does she?.....good thing I was passed out tipsy!...

LM

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: to Mistresses Muse and Sid
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
does not fart... umm i putter but not fart.. an yeah i snore... **nods lots**... besides.. was passed out just inside the door all slumped over never made it any further than that an had to crawl that far... *grins an trys to giggle ends up holdin her head*
duckie rules