Author Topic: Update on me..  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Lana

Update on me..
« on: February 25, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »
First I just want to say sorry for not being around much...just been under a lot of stress w/getting my notice for work and trying to figure out what I am going to do after April 3. Tried applying for positions with the same company but at the moment it looks like they might go with outside canidates for the job..some reason the company doesn't seem to like to hire within the company much.. I'm just more worried about not having my health insurance so much b/c it is such a great plan i have... they pay for like almost everything...so i am still keeping my fingers cross until they make their decision...
But in the mean time I am just looking at all my different options..

Now I did go to the dr Feb 12 and found out I am having a baby girl.. (http://www.geocities.com/sweet4ujillybean/babypics) that is one of the pics of her that I have scanned.. You should see a man looking at the picture and trying to see the baby..it was so funny... She had the hiccups the whole time..i have one pic of her yawning.. i think she got mad b/c we were pushing on her trying to get some of her measurements so she started hitting the ultrasound thing...i couldn't stop laughing..she is so going to have her mommy's bad temper... god only help us... 
I keep telling Uncle Raz he gets to change the dirty diapers for me...giggles...
We are hoping for an early June delivery..right now she is two days ahead of her due date in growth... due date is still June 13 but thats a friday so her daddy is so hoping its not on that friday...but the way my luck has been and everything dying on me lately and costing money to fix she will come on that friday..i am hoping for that saturday as its the day before father's dad...that way my dad is in town for it...
Other then still being sick and being worn out from working so hard at work to wrap up things I am doing good and she is doing great...just kicking up a storm...
I am heading on vacation next week for a FULL week...we have decided that we need some time alone before the baby comes so we are heading to FL for the week to rest and hang out together...
I am going to try and get back on...Feel so lost in rp...hopefully can get caught up soon...

hugs and kisses to everyone...
sends special love to my grandpa and mom...love you...

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Update on me..
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:01:18 PM »
have a great vacation.. soak up a lot of that hot Fla heat.. and well, wishs Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »
*just smiles and sends all my love.*

:-* :) ;)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »
Juuuuuuune?!?  But that's so far away! -lol- Uhmm, yeah, you just take it easy and feel better, and stop stressing yourself out!  It's not good for the Momma to be or the baby baking like a turkey in your belly! -hugs- You just take it easy..and everyone else will be here when you decide to get back -lol- I'm kinda wrestling with newborn right now, so I may not be here a lot, but the rest of our wonderful family will be here!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 12:19:15 AM »
that has to be one of the best ultra sound pics i think i've ever seen! she's going to be a beauty...just like her momma~ss

for the rest...well...you're in my thoughts and prayers hon~s

~sending you oddles of good thoughts~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:07:52 AM »
*wails*

woobie can't make the pictures open..

*runs over and kisses your belly and whispers to da baby*.. keep on kickin', get them toes all wiggly and happy cause there is a nail salon waiting your arrival.. *

*laughs and scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~