Author Topic: leave of absence  (Read 3638 times)

Re: leave of absence
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »
smiles....i have made it home.  still very tired but Master is still keeping me in my room and with orders to sleep.  He said Friday or Saturday i can go visit my tuchuk family.  He also tells me that he is now been participating, means He has found it as much fun as i have.  I see that the migration is on its way.  sorry that i have missed a bunch of it.  wraps up in blanket.. i am down for a nap.  thank you for your support.  i promise to get well, be well and be the best i can be. 

tamara
RIP tamara....

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
pushes you off to bed so that you can rest and get better...agrees with your Master you need plenty of rest so that you can competly get well.. rt comes frist.. the camp will be here when you are well enough to come back.... covers you up with a blanket ... tucks you and and tells you to stay... giggles... leaves hugs and kisses.. will see you when you are feeling better sissy.......

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
great news sister.. he will save up some laundry for you
to show him how to do..lol

hope to see you soon
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

rep

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »
welcome home, well, um to that home...~giggles~...hopes to see ya soon

kelsey

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
great news....knows you will be getting your rest.....gee...cage a guy and he thinks it's great fun...hmmmmmm

*runs like hell*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
glad to hear you're home again and feeling better...hope to see you soon~ss

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »
Get well soon and no worries.... there is plenty of migration adventures still ahead.

:-* ;)

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »
okey...karma is my enimy at the present time... Saturday was nice weather down here... so being a good patient with a ever watchfull Master looming over me I decided to sit outside with a book, Master helped me by putting a cover on me and something to drink and eat.   Woke up an hour later to late for my poor face... and sunburn city.  okey...i know a sunburn is a sunburn...put lotion on it right... well with all of the antibiotics still in me... it got nasty... so now i am seeing a doctor today to see how to kill this awsome pain i am in.... and something for the skin.  Even Master was concerned when i went to sleep yesterday and just mumbled something about being cold and did not wake up till today.  hope to see you all soon... with a scarf around my face... for i am totally not going out until it is all healed..

tamara...
RIP tamara....

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »
sounds like a plan. take good care of yourself sister
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »
okey...karma is my enimy at the present time... Saturday was nice weather down here... so being a good patient with a ever watchfull Master looming over me I decided to sit outside with a book, Master helped me by putting a cover on me and something to drink and eat.   Woke up an hour later to late for my poor face... and sunburn city.  okey...i know a sunburn is a sunburn...put lotion on it right... well with all of the antibiotics still in me... it got nasty... so now i am seeing a doctor today to see how to kill this awsome pain i am in.... and something for the skin.  Even Master was concerned when i went to sleep yesterday and just mumbled something about being cold and did not wake up till today.  hope to see you all soon... with a scarf around my face... for i am totally not going out until it is all healed..

tamara...

Egawds....

A girl is beginning to have my luck.

If not for bad luck... we would have no luck at all.

Do heal up soon!!!

*huggers*

:-*

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »
Yikes! I've been on antibiotics that say to stay out of sunlight, and they mean it! I was wearing long sleeved shirt and hats, and I still ended up getting really sick... and lost about the last two weeks of memories.  *huggles* hope you're feeling better soon!

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 05:49:10 PM »
nods, nods and nods somemore....a hard lesson to learn... and a expensive one to boot.  besides feeling like death warmed over, a snake shedding its skin, and experiencing a full fledge allergy reaction...a lesson this one will not make again.  the lotion for my face i nearly fell over with the cost of it....yipers... even with insurance... i am so glad master loves me to put up with all that has happened in the last month.  though i am getting the what fors from him.... smiles....and the i told you so look.... smiles... then he takes me up when i am feeling so god awfull and just holds me... yes this girl is very very lucky indeed....

tamara...
RIP tamara....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 06:49:06 PM »
 ;)