Author Topic: Website address  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Website address
« on: April 28, 2014, 09:29:48 PM »
So as some of you know, made a website a few years ago, and unfortunately in my absence, the whole thing is gone.  Including the original pages I had, since my ehd fried.. so I lost everything.  When I got back, I made up a new one.

http://mtc-healers.site11.com/

Any feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind, that though the majority of it is up there, it is not completely finished.  The Medicine, Injury, Anatomy and Training tabs mostly all work. (the pre-test under training does not).  I will be working slowly on filling in the physicals and records sections.. (there are a lot of forum pages to go through).  If someone has a brief script or description on how to make salves, tinctures or anything pertaining to chores, please send them along and I'll add them to the page.  julian.ms.mom@hotmail.com is my email addy now, just drop me a note here to let me know you sent it.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Website address
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »
This webpage is no longer valid.

Offline Amber

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 10:40:23 AM »
For the love of...  Grr.

Offline Amber

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 10:54:18 AM »
Should be fixed now.  I think they changed directories for all of their websites, so it was just making sure that everything was uploaded into the correct directory.  My apologies for not getting on it sooner.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »
*Points to Taryn for making all that gooey healing sludge.*

Offline Amber

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 12:02:28 PM »
Okay.  Since Poppa says he can't get the original to load (mostly the menu at the top) I decided to make a non javascript friendly site too for those who can't load the menu.  That site will be located here:

http://mtc-healers.site11.com/index2.html

It will have the same stuff as the original only with more traditional link usage.  It isn't complete yet, so if you don't see a page loading, don't panic, I just haven't gotten it linked in yet.