Author Topic: An Explanation  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
An Explanation
« on: October 13, 2005, 01:26:37 PM »
I know I left this a few days, but... I am sorry for my behavior sunday night. I'm still not totally sure what caused me to snap like that. but within minutes of getting in there I was sitting here sobbing in rt and my emotional state went totally to hell, and I don't know why. So I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, I didn't mean to run out... I'm putting it down to how much I am missing Hubby right now.

Now.. I won't be in camp for a bit... because another major crisis has happened here, and my nerves are even worse than they were sunday night. Some of you met my roomate Donnie at the Gathering, and so you know he plays guitar. A few weeks ago he started practicing wiht a band, which has been going really really well. Now.. another background piece you need to know, is that one of his ex gf's by the name of Lori, has been talking a lot of stuff and trying to get him inn trouble. She was going around telling people that he cut the brake lines to her car... now.. I know he didn't do this for 3 simple reasons... Donnie doesn't have a car, he doesn't know where she lives, and he was working in Memphis at the time this supposedly occured. Plus, he'd never do anything that might put Lori's daughter at risk since he raised her for 3 years fromthe time she was 2 months old when they were dating. BUT... Lori's husband... yes some idiot went and married her a few months ago, believes her, and monday night, after band practice Donnie and one of the guys from the band went to the local bar for a beer, and after the guy left, Charlie (Lori's hubby) and a friend of his, jumped Donnie in the parking lot. Donnie is ok... well, mostly ok.. he has a broken wrist. But the guys never landed a punch on his face.. which I'm sure relieves all of you women who met him. *chuckles*  Now.. here's the down side... they know where I live... and Charlie's friend threatened Donnie that they were going to show up here and get me too... Donnie went to his friends who are cops, who said that there was no point in charging them since they'd be in jail overnight and would come out REALLY looking for trouble... and actually told Donnie that if they show up here, to shoot them and drag em in the house. The cops are all doing periodic drivebys past my house to keep an eye on me but as you can imagine, things are a little tense here. Donnie's got his friends out looking for Lori and company and things are not going to be comfortable for them... they've alrady been banned from the bar, which was oneof their favorite hangouts, and the cops are keeping an eye open for their car and are going to harrass them as much as they can within the law.

So... my emotional state is not real good right now. I'm missing Roy, I have some people wanting to hurt me, my property, etc, and I have a very VERY poor patient in my house who is constantly bitching. He can't go to the hospital since he doesn't  have insurance, so we have it wrapped in my wrist guard (it has a metal plate in it.. ) and an ace bandage so it won't move.. but the cats keep jumping on it... He's actually asleep right now... which is good.. he's only been able to sleep a couple of hours at a time.  So.. since FW can't go kill people in Gor... and I have very murderous tendancies right now.. I've been playing Pirates...  a lot....

I'll be back once things have calmed down.. and I don't feel so overwhelemed. Keep both of us in your prayers because honestly? The idea of someone showing up here while I'm alone scares the whey out of me. I'm keeping the cordless on me at all times so I can call 911 the moment I see that damned Firebird pull into my driveway.

Kitya aka Kiersten

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: An Explanation
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 01:50:13 PM »
 >:(

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 02:14:47 PM »
*hopes that angry face wasn't directed at me... but at the situation*

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 03:58:01 PM »
*offers the bone saw and the chipper shredder*

got a lake nearby we can chum?.. .*whistling innocently as she wanders off*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 09:27:11 PM »
Donnie ran into one of his cop friends tonight.... apparently someone went and slashed the tires and broke the windows on their car... gee DARN!!! Their lives are becoming miserable already!

And woobs? how bout one of the feeder creeks that feed into the Ohio River? That do?

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 03:52:28 AM »
the feeder creek might work Mistress...how deep is it....*eg*...as long as woobie doesn't get distracted by a froggie who wants to play....

oh gee...their tires got slashed huh?...too bad...*casts a glance at Master Papa wondering if He went for a drive recently*

You and donnie are in my thoughts Mistress...*hugs tight*

Vala

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 06:36:38 AM »
hugs to You.. and kisses to the donnie doll... 

Vala

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 06:46:54 AM »
now daughter...

i do NAUGHT slash tires. i have however been known to get into some enjoyable cut-n-slash contests with the enemy face to face.

i do NAUGHT sugar gas tanks.  i much more prefer a rag and my zippo as they watch so they know who did it.

i do NAUGHT do driveby.  i prefer to calmly exit my vehicle and stand in their front yard as i open a small war on their home in plain view. besides... they are far too busy taking cover to return fire.

i do NAUGHT make harassing phone calls, ie call and hang-up... breathing... whistle... etc. i do however inform them i am coming for them and then i do so.

see... terrorism from hiding is naught all that effective. there is always doubt who did it... it is often bumbled due to happenstance and usually ends up involving those having no part in it. terrorist tactics may cause uneasiness but is naught nearly as effective as the enemy knowing you are the one coming for them.

and remember... if one does decide to be blatant in public make it a damn good show. even a small caliber handgun popping away can end up being described as a fully automatic weapon used by Rambo himself and the descriptions become so varied that no description is actually best to go by. only cameras can really get things straight. if the local Law Enforcement agency knows you are serious and capable of this... and seldom ever engage in just plain stupid behavior... when this does happen they already know you are serious and likely have good reason for your chosen course of action even though the methods are highly debateable. be prepared to pay if you wish to play.

but the positive aspect is that once you make an example... few if any ever mess around again.

::) ;) :-*

disclaimer...

i neeeeeeeever advocate the use of violence to solve issues with those who desperately need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. love everyone even if you have to love them to death. peace is always the goal even when total domination and extermination of enemies just accidentally takes place. and when all else fails... woobie has a chipper shredder and a bone saw.

or just try to stay out of trouble and let the local Law enforcement Agency handle it.

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 11:15:52 AM »
~since Ragnar forgot to add it to his disclaimer she discreetly tacks it up under it for him~

Chat is a no-contact sport....

~runs like hell leaving duct tape and marker behind~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 11:50:39 AM »
~leaves hugs and prayers for You and Yours~

ummm...Mistress....that wood chipper..if Ya do use it...ummm...just make sure when You hose it off..You use a lot of bleach ;D

ummm...read that somewhere...~nodding~...yeah that's it~whistles innocently and trots out after ameeshia~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 01:53:16 PM »
Okay... first... Scum bags need to be delt with accordingly... You "tip" a few  neighborhood  "kids" while they pick up Your fallen leaves and if it SLIPS that someone is messing with their "Favorite Neighbor  who tips them really good for a little bit of yard work" well hell who knows what could  happen..

I agree  with Poppa about everything but the law enforcement part... in FLorida it's okay if they see you do it.. You just claim self defense!!! Then You can shoot them and laugh while they are taken away... THEN  no one will ever think about messing with You again... cause they know You ARE crazy enough to shoot!!!

Offline Krul

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 05:44:37 PM »
Hope things settle down for you soon Sis ..... Hugs

Krul

Offline Terran

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2005, 12:43:31 AM »
-hums the old Batman theme music and gets decked out in nija gear- Im the Great Tuchuk Ninja, I go kick troublemaker ass -is swift...like ninja-
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Lilac

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 02:45:40 PM »
-lmao at T's comment- 

hmm.. Ubar didnt meantion callin' a pizza place and having about 3 dozen large to the idiots house did he?

least they will be broke and well fed before using the chipper on them.. more blood and guts that way... lightly scented with pepperoni!! YUM

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am