Author Topic: My mom  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: My mom
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 03:51:40 AM »
so very sorry for your loss Master.. chanz wishes she could wrap you in bubblewrap to protect your heart at this time but she knows only too well the grief an sorrow you must be feelin at this time.. May the Gods an Goddesses watch over you..

lightin a candle in your Moms honour
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »
Master, there are no words to ease the pain of Your loss right now. just remember that now she is no longer suffering, and hold close the memories You have of her in happier times. You and Your family are in this ones thoughts and prayers during this time.

~goes to light a candle to help aid her spirit in it's new journey~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

~*Alexya Romani*~

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 09:05:31 AM »
this girl knows You're in a lot of pain, this girl had the same pain a few years ago and understand completly... this girl sorry for Your lost and last night she said a lot of prayers for You and Your family...

Offline Sahara

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 04:27:59 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear of Your loss Brother.  Know You're in My thoughts and I send You best wishes during these difficult days.

Kendra
AKA
Sahara

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »
I know how close you were to your mother, Master, how close the two of you were, how great a part of your life she was... I also know that 85 is a wonderful achievement and that she rests, now... My prayers are with you, my friend...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Titus

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 10:35:53 PM »
I want to thank you all for yourt prayers, and condolences and candles lit....hugs to all my Sisters and girls who have been so sweet and my many thanks to the Men of this camp..to all my friends and Family here online in MTC....and from the other rooms that have posted too....all of you have made me feel so much better....we buried her yesterday....she looked very beautiful, they did a marvelous job on her she was in her graduation gown from her Mosse Club and had make up and andf all and a small smirk on hwer face..she is now with my father who passed away in 1985 and our other family members..she was buried next to my dad.

May God Bless and the Slies Bless you as well

again i thank you
Ted aka Titus