Author Topic: My surgery...  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
My surgery...
« on: August 11, 2005, 08:51:34 PM »
the surgery to remove that blasted gallbladder out took longer than normal, because of two things... first thing, it was enlarged, and second instead of being just nestled under the liver, was almost completely imbedded into it... found I bleed well, a little more than they were expecting, but nothing to worry about... I am sitting here waiting for the percocet to kick in, almost didn't come home, since it took two shots of morphine and 2 percocets to get the pain under control... Sleep isn't my friend tonight, at least not yet, am working on it, and sitting in bed, laying down is out of the question tonight...

Love yas'll very much

kelsey

Re: My surgery...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 03:55:55 AM »
so glad to know you came through the surgery ok...time will heal and this pain is the good kind......take care and behave so You heal fast....*huggles*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 06:45:26 AM »
hang in there sis. the worst should be over.  :-*

continued thoughts and prayers!!! :)

Offline Taryn

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 08:13:01 AM »
First thing through my mind as I awoke was who the heck ran me over and second was dang that a huge bruise, as I looked down at my side...

Feeling better already, think I will lay off the salsa today, hiccups hurt like the dickin's, and that's what mild salsa does to me.. so I will stick to my oreo cookies and chocolate milk...

well I am going to go curl up under the covers for a little bit, it's cold outside of the blankets, and I am still tired... I will drop in later tonight maybe in a better mood to roleplay, but if not just to be around my family...

love yas'll lots

Offline Taryn

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 03:17:04 PM »
well two of the incision sites are leaking a bit of blood, but the worst part is the muscle under my diaphram which even with two percocets every 4 hours, is barely stopping it from hurting, so breathing shallow is what I am doing... laying down isn't an option and if it's not any better by 7pm I am heading back to the ER to be admitted... the surgeon was notified and he said since my surgery was a little more difficult, this is the one thing he thought would be causing the most problems, my liver and the muscles surrounding it... lots of trauma in that area, and he's on call when and if I return, he thinks he might have to go back in and take care of the problem... ~bleh~ but that's what I get for being a mutant... ~snickers softly~

I will keep you up to date on what's going on, or hubby will... I don't want to go back, but if I have to, I will, no more denying of anything that has to do with this, because it will just amek things worse and that's not what I want to have to happen... well the meds are kicking in, and I am going to find a way to get comfortable to get some sleep

love yas'll lots

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 07:09:03 AM »
be well Mistress... chanz will be close if you need anything.. *curlin up just outside your wagon to listen for your call....

(( with time it will heal so will the scar.. am so very glad something has been done to aid you finally))

*gently hugs ya so as to not hurt ya any more...*

chanz *the worrying slave*

((or as ya ya calls her.. the mother hen slave))
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 04:22:05 PM »
"get'er done" sis!!! :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 10:09:49 PM »
so glad to hear that You finally were able to have the surgery Mistress~s~...Hubby went through that a few years back...it does get better... :)
~leaves tender hugs and happy thoughts for Your recovery~
~the gigglemonster~g~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine