Author Topic: For Sati  (Read 830 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
For Sati
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »
I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up making you two avs... hope you like... will get the color codes if you want them as well, just leave me a note on this thread and I will get them to you ASAP if you wish...

Offline Sati

Re: For Sati
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »
Sis !!!!! I absolutely love them both...you so rock -hugs- I wish I could exchange the favor but I had to get rid of PSP because I only have 16 GB of hard drive..yep its a dinasour puter -sigh- But thankyou so much, you know how much I love My avs !!!
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Sati

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »
PS. I will do the color coding as you know I also must be completely color coordinated..different for every av..God Im so anal bout them -hugs somemore- Havent had a new av is so long cause I had to dump PSP ..this is a special present indeed Sis !
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »
You are most welcome... if you want more, just tell me and I will whip them up... at least in a few short days I will have unlimited access to the net, at rockin' speeds... yep, the owners of the motel finally got brains and are putting in wireless... ~cheers~