Author Topic: Michael MacDougal Courts abby  (Read 5905 times)

Offline ~lava~

Re: Michael MacDougal Courts abby
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
*posted as abby*

After a delicious breakfast cooked by my sweet husband Michael, i waddle back to bed for a little nap. How can i be so tired just from eating breakfast? i lay with my hand resting gently on my growing belly, thinking about the fact that in just four to six weeks, i will be holding my babe in my arms. It has been a good pregnancy, so i believe the baby will be healthy. And our families seem to be getting along at the moment. Michael’s brothers make me a little nervous when they look at my stomach and talk about the baby, especially Douglas. He seems to assume the baby will be a boy, and talks about “him” almost as if “he” will belong to them. But Michael will make sure his brothers do no harm. Perhaps they are just happy to have a new member of the family. Mum, Kyle and lava have been very supportive and i know that they are happy for us. i yawn and drift off to sleep with happy baby thoughts.

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »
March 4, 2009
(posted by Kyle as Michael MacDougal NPC)

With only a few weeks left before abby gives birth, I've advised Douglas and Mitchel that they will have to fend for the ranch without my help until the baby arrives. abby is no longer working and needs my help around the cottage. We'll be depending on Dami, our MacLaaran healer, to assist in the birth along with kate and lava. I'm nae the best cook, but I'll manage, especially with abby pointing and chattering away advice.

Douglas is avidly hoping for a boy, one that will guarantee a male heir. I know he still foresees our MacDougals returning to power in the area, although he has quit mentioning his plans to help that situation along.

Offline ~lava~

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 05:49:28 AM »
The coffee shoppe was rather quiet after the initial morning rush and i was tending to things behind the counter when Douglas MacDougal walked in, took a seat and ordered coffee and breakfast pastries. He seemed friendly enough and was very chatty about abby and Michael’s baby, but i just can’t shake the creepy feeling he gives me every time he looks at me. It’s hard to believe the feud might really be over, but maybe i’m just looking for trouble where there is none. A new baby really can bring families together, so i think i will do my part and make nice with the MacDougals. Perhaps i should invite them to MacLaaran one evening. That would certainly make abby happy.

i decide to take a little break from the shoppe during the lull and head out to find Kyle to discuss the matter with Him. i tell Mum i will return in a bit and head outside. But instead of turning right towards His Carriage Shoppe, i first take a left and peek in the window of Seren’s Dress Shoppe. No sign of her in the shoppe, though. i miss her and Prae and hope to see them in MacLaaran soon. i smile and write the word “YAWN” in the dust on the window with my fingertip…writing it backwards so she will see it from inside…our little joke.

i then turn on my heels and head over to find Kyle to discuss inviting all the MacDougals to MacLaaran soon. On the way i decide that i will ask Seren if she can create a couple of dresses for abby, my gift to her for after the baby arrives.

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »
March 11, 1323
(posted by Kyle as Douglas MacDougal NPC)

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/booo/douglasmacdougal3.jpg

With the birth of Michael and abby's child fast approaching, I sent Mitchel looking for Lady Gerhild, who has spent a few months befriending lava. If things work out as planned, Gerhild should be able to con lava into traveling to Hollywell for a shopping spree of sorts. Once lava is out of the Maclaaran area, abducting her should be a simple task. Then the real fun begins. Lady Gerhild can then offer Kyle information to draw him out alone to find lava. Once we have them both safely confined in Hollywell, we can arrange their accidental death.

Offline Devona

next move?
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »
[Posted as the NPC Gerhild]

Word that he had requested her presence reached her quick. Everyone was busy with their daily routine so her slipping off to attend to personal matters was not perceived as odd.  She had learned his lands well, the back paths and routes to get to the ranch house with out taking the visible main road.

As she turns the corner of the building, the metal chain that hangs from her leather belt shifts along her pants. The sound alerts one of the men stationed outside of the ranch. The muscles in his body relax a bit as he takes in her form. A solitary nod is giving as he moves into the house to announce her arrival.

Moving up the steps she walk around to wear it would be hard to get a good glimpse of her from the road, holding her arms and leaning her back side into the railing of the porch. As the door opens her lips curl into a girl and a slight respectful nod is seen.

“Good day Douglas, I hear you are ready to proceed with your plans?”

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »
March14,1323
(posted by Kyle as Douglas MacDougal NPC)

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/booo/douglasmacdougal3.jpg

On Thursday evening I ventured over to the castle looking for lava and Kyle. Sure enough they were there in the Great Hall as usual so I took a seat along side Kyle before the burning fireplace. Serenitee, Solstice, Devona, Aspen Starwood, and of course My friend Lady Gerhild were present.

Since lava was wearing almost nothing while serving the room, it was an enjoyable experience. She offered me an ale and I heartily accepted her gracious serve. Talk about long, delectable legs.

I chatted with everybody, mostly regarding the upcoming birth of abby's child, cautiously avoiding too much attention to Lady Gerhild as she gave lava a pitch for the proposed trip to Hollywell, to purchase gifts for abby and the baby. The trip will take place after the child is born, since lava wouldn't chance being away during the birthing. Perfect!

I finished my ale and slipped out, happily since it appears our plans are rolling along nicely.

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »
Quietly returning to England

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 06:52:47 PM »
~confused look~  was that post to be proceded by "row, row, row your boat?"
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />