Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 419398 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #540 on: March 30, 2007, 03:13:27 AM »
Consider it done.

*huggers*

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #541 on: March 30, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »
yes it's the ghost of the past.... just letting everyone know that i am alive...and doing as well as can be expected.  Still trying to find a new place to move into and make it through the divorce with only a few scrapes and bruises. But right now  my family needs your prayers more then I. My Uncle lost his battle with cancer on Tuesday March 27,2007. I'm in Florida now for the funeral trying to help my mother deal with the lost. so please keep her and her remaining 2 brothers and 1 sister in your prayers and the children of my uncle. He leaves behind 5 girls and 1 boy and 14 grandkids and 4 great grands.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #542 on: March 31, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »
Color it done Daughter. *huggers*

My condolences.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #543 on: April 03, 2007, 05:44:55 AM »
just asking that some thoughts be with us today...... My son has his college interview today at one of 3 that He will interview with.....its hard to let these kids grow into adults...you can imagine what pains a mothers heart suffers right now.

Tiggie... my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours......

Tuchuk Family.   we have had so much attack those that we hold near and dear to us.  and during this time of passover I will lift each of you in prayer. 

Shylina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #544 on: April 03, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »
 :-* ;)
Done sis .

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #545 on: April 04, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
Our new sister, Missa ASSOC MTC, needs thoughts and prayers for her and her family in their time of grief over the passing of her Mother.

My condolences sis. *huggers*

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #546 on: April 04, 2007, 09:17:22 PM »
Missa, I wish I knew the words to offer, but I don't. All I can do is send vibes of love and strength, and oodles of hugs. Tuchuk strength be with you and your family in your time of sorrow. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Sahara

« Reply #547 on: April 04, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »
sending love and strength in your time of hurt.  Know you're in my thoughts and prayers
Sah

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2007, 07:11:00 PM »
Mistress....You, and Your family are in this ones thoughts and prayers during Your time of loss...

~leaving gentle hugs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #549 on: April 15, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »
flame was admitted to the hospital this morning with low potassium and out of control blood sugar.  Hopefully she will be allowed to come home tomorrow.  Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #550 on: April 15, 2007, 07:46:38 PM »
She is in my thoughts!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #551 on: April 15, 2007, 09:46:40 PM »
get her potassium pills at the store, only like $5. I myself have low potassium, should be taken once a day every day with a meal. 

unless the doctors have something else to say.

she's in my thoughts!!!

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #552 on: April 15, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »
Mistress, You and flame are in my thoughts and prayers...please, let her know, when she gets home, to expect a butt whoppin'...ummm...that is with Your permisson of course~s~

my love to ya both
~leaving bunches of hugs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #553 on: April 16, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »
flame is in my thoughts and prayers sis!!! :'(

Offline Arlon

« Reply #554 on: April 16, 2007, 09:17:10 AM »
Flame will be in My thoughts and prayers as well, Sis. (My potassium gets low also sometimes, I have taken to eating a banana every day or so to balance it out. Dunno how well that would work with sugar also an issue though :-\ )
Also know that all of y'all are always in My thoughts and prayers, and though I may not have time to answer this thread as often as I might like, I do read it every day or two as I am leaving for work. Tal, for now.... ;)