Webmaze > Webmaze General Discussions

If you feel like you've been abused...

(1/1)

Hartlyn:
As a survivor of abuse (first marriage), I would be remiss if I did not encourage anyone whom feels like they have been abused, to seek professional help. Someone recently posted,  stating they experienced an abusive relationship in the past and feel they were in one again. For whatever reasons, known only to the OP, they didn't take the steps of protecting themselves, by blocking said abuser from contacting, be it IM, phone, X out the screen etc. This should probably be examined in therapy so the patterns of alleged abuse, do not repeat itself again. Friends are great for support but sometimes one needs an emotionally uninvolved person, with the proper training, to provide clarity and steps to healing.

If you are in crisis in the USA, you can call 1-800-273-8255, text 741741 etc, or google for your own country to find resources there.

(To be absolutely clear, I am not siding with the OP. I simply see a woman in crisis, for whatever reason, whom appears in need of help. I hope she and anyone else whom needs it, finds it.)

Hartlyn

MageNathaniel1:
thank you for posting this   smiles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version