Author Topic: Rachel Tatellio Diary  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
Rachel Tatellio Diary
« on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »
Rachel Tatellio Diary
=================
September 25, 2008

Dear Diary,
Yesterday was a really long day working over at Creative Arts Theater followed by dinner with Lindsay, Amy Bilson and my sister Audrey. Amy was bubbling, telling us that it looks like she's getting a part in that movie, " The French Lady and the Hood," that Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. is filming here in New York City.

Amy will be playing Amy Mancini, the fiancé of Sonny Gambino, a hard nosed Capo in the Gambino family. She's very excited about the part where the basic scenes are laid out, but the actors will adlib much of each scene. The director, Allen Short, is a wild and crazy man and Amy says she's not sure what might happen during her several sex scenes with Jeremy Piven who plays Sonny. Jeremy said if Amy is required to be naked during the scenes, that they normally provide a tiny flesh colored g-string. Lindsay bust out laughing when she heard that, asking what the guys might wear.

While undressing to take a shower before bed, I decided to call Yvette and see how her shot at the starring role on that movie was proceeding. I caught her at home just as her Pilot Boy, Jason, was heading for bed because he has to be up by 4:30 AM Thursday for a charter flight some where. She was also bubbling because it looks like she has the part of Genevieve DePaul locked up. Her only competition was a crazy brunette that couldn't speak French, a requirement for the part.

I could tell that Yvette was nervous about the potential sex scenes too. She said the scripts are short and, as Amy said, the actors will be required to adlib the scenes under Allen Short's direction. How much skin might be required was up in the air, even though Yvette's contract with Richard Sawyer states explicitly no nudity. None of us trust Richard and who knows what he agreed to when he set up the tryout. The fact that handsome Scott Speedman will play Michael Gambino might make it harder for Yvette to say no in the middle of filming a scene.

She knew I was down to my panties as I prepared for my shower when Jon Bon Jovi walked in and surprised me, scaring the hell out of me, so she said she'd hang up and let me deal with Jon.

It was really nice of Jon to surprise me and do my back in the shower!!

*closing my diary with a little smile… locking it and putting it away*
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 12:55:09 PM by Rachel »