Author Topic: "The French Lady and the Hood" by Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
"The French Lady and the Hood" by Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
« on: October 23, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »
On Wednesday night a cat fight broke out between Yvette Beauvais and "The French Lady and the Hood" movie producer, Vicki Jenkins. I was standing close enough to overhear most of it, so although it was Yvette that threw the dazzling punch, it was certainly Vicki that provoked it. Since Vicki is still on probation with the law, I don't see her filing an official complaint. Vicki wound up landing in one of the cast support food tables, wearing a pie in the face to boot.

She rose screaming that she was no longer funding the movie so they were all fired. I made a fast call and set up a meeting with a close friend that says he's willing to fund the movie, but has to remain anonymous. On Thursday we had a short meeting with Angela Black, Citibank president, who contacted Thomas Quinn, a well to do business man, that agreed to split the cost of the production as well as the promising profits. He will be the face known as the producer and will meet with Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. people and the director, Allen Short, to get things rolling again.