Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522448 times)

kiahMTC

Re: CHORES
« Reply #3885 on: November 14, 2015, 08:29:43 PM »
kiah made a swing out of the butcher chains and gave turns to the children after enjoying it herself
she was given the privilege of serving our Ubara, Mistress Nightstorm

it was discovered that a mellowed out kiah does exist  :)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3886 on: November 15, 2015, 09:20:48 AM »
was able to be in camp last night... started getting her chamber ready for the move...spent time talking to kiah..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3887 on: November 15, 2015, 02:11:39 PM »
jade collected dishes for washing, washed off all the table and countertops and swept the entire commissary chamber in DRAGONSLAIR.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3888 on: November 15, 2015, 06:56:34 PM »
straighten up her chamber.. then she went and help prism and lure..in the commissary chamber..then kiah come in to help as well.. we clean the counters and cabinets .. had a great time

flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3889 on: November 16, 2015, 03:35:13 AM »
kiah helped flame clean DRAGONSLAIR's commissary, with tiki and jade's help.

she had a great time with her sisters

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3890 on: November 16, 2015, 08:06:48 PM »
was able to be with her family tonight... she spent time with Master  Houloun .. and help her sister tiki....

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3891 on: November 17, 2015, 11:51:39 AM »
was able to spend time with kiah  and made sure that 2nd Daughter got her morning meal...

kiahMTC

« Reply #3892 on: November 17, 2015, 12:04:09 PM »
kiah made fruit salad with fresh whipped bosk cream

she got flame laughing  :P

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3893 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:50 PM »
work with tiki this night...talk to shard for awhile .. spent time with jade , kiah, and chanz....had a great time in camp..

kiahMTC

« Reply #3894 on: November 18, 2015, 03:51:43 AM »
kiah jumped in and provided basic first aide and then even removed a hidden arrow head in the thigh of Master Nogay. jade came and was able to better staunch the flow of blood so he could be transferred into the medical wagon and tended to, there. thanks sis!

kiahMTC

« Reply #3895 on: November 20, 2015, 06:31:12 AM »
kiah took charge of organizing the recording (type & quantity) and instructing the removal of contents from one of the newly acquired freighters. she deferred to a Master as it pleased him and appreciated her brothers and sisters cooperation.

a bosk whip in camp made no contact with her skin yet found a way to touch her deeply. the sound of it lashing another still echos within her today.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3896 on: November 20, 2015, 08:48:05 PM »
was able to be in the room this night.. help with her kettle sisters with the freight wagon... help with tiki doing chores and doing her server that is due tomorrow..had a great time..

kiahMTC

« Reply #3897 on: November 20, 2015, 10:04:50 PM »
kiah went for a frustratingly short lived kailla ride

she apologizes that her "yes Master" didn't come quicker. Master is always right regardless of what our webpages say.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3898 on: November 20, 2015, 10:42:54 PM »
jade has been caring for the three patients in the medical wagon.
she also helped her kettle sisters completely scrub out the new freight wagon that is to be converted into residences for the orphans. 
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3899 on: November 21, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »
work on some things for tiki to work on and get done.. with some dead lines...has serveral things that need to be work on

was able to go into the kennel wagon to talk to the slaves about getting together some blankets ,furs, pillows for the orphans wagon..they are going to be doing that when they have down time..