Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522249 times)

kiahMTC

Re: CHORES
« Reply #3915 on: December 05, 2015, 05:56:21 AM »
kiah served Mistress Sidona

she played "this little tarsky" with Sister of Jetei

she learned the quiet, precious joy of having a child fall asleep in her arms

kiahMTC

« Reply #3916 on: December 05, 2015, 05:21:43 PM »
kiah spent time with Sister of Jetei

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3917 on: December 05, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »
got to server Master Buddha this day.. enjoyed spending time with HIm
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3918 on: December 07, 2015, 03:59:10 AM »
kiah met her new sister fire, getting her to the bath and dressed like a Tuchuk slave before presenting her to Mistress Sidona, as ordered by a Master.

(she had a blast. she hasn't rp'd til 2:40am for a long long time)

(**disclaimer: kiah's typist loves redheads. kiah herself, thanks to J.N. not so much.  ;D**)

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3919 on: December 07, 2015, 08:40:07 PM »
Helped with dishes in the commissary chamber,
Helped Mistress Ubara by getting 2nd Daughter a plate of food,
Attempted to help with the little girl brawl that exploded on the orphan wagon steps.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
« Reply #3920 on: December 09, 2015, 08:07:30 PM »
cleaning the med wagon area after battle
(22:14:23 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to chanz {S/S}pagar slave
: she weaved her way between the wagons, thinking at this rate, a girl was going to have to stop running on tip toes, as the calves of her legs was already starting to ache, yet in the cylindars, to do otherwise would have been a whipping, as they seldom ran anywhere, it seemed to be all she did here, she entered the area needing cleaned and glanced around, not sure where to start, then caught the eye of a whip weilding Master who seemed to be coming her way, she quickly bent at slender waiste, and began to gather the dirty bandages , trying =not to get even more blood on herself, as she moved along, gathering what she could heading to the fire, to toss them in to it

(22:23:20 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to ALL
: having deposited the nasty things into the fire, she waited to see them catch flame, then moved away, gathering more, pulling hte half frozen blood caked scraps off the ground, they made a rustling noise, as she pulled it free from the frozen eath, stiff as boards, she gathered them quickly, running to the fire, dropping them in , beofre going after even more,, her gloves making it difficult to pick them up, she pulled them off, dropping them to the ground by a wagon wheel to get later, spun about hurrying with yet another load to the flames

(22:28:04 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to ALL
: seeing the pile the girls placed next to the barrels on wheels, she hurried over, gathering them up to be disposed of, the threat of a shaved head, catching her attention, she moved even faster, slipping on a patch of frozen blood, almost falling, catches her balance, then trots to the flames tossing in the rags and bandages, the ground much cleaner already, she then spots a bit more, beneath the wagon steps, where the winds had blown them, she dropped to her knees, on the bottom step, stretching under it, on her belly, reaching to the dirt crusted soggy things, pulling them out one by one, piling them up, then rises to her knees, scooping them up in her hands, as she rose to her feet, hurrying to the fires to get rid of them, she tossed them in, poked them into the flame with the toe of her boots, so they would catch fire, watched as the ignited, then went to help her sisters

(22:31:29 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
: she wasn't given a shovel, she moved to the girl digging, letting her loosen the blood, then scooped it up into the wheel barrel for her, making the work go much faster, as she dug it loose, i would toss it to the barrel, following along behind her

(22:37:24 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to flame{NS}2ndgirlPagarMTC
: move to the other growing pile, scooping it up in her hands, tossing the chunks of frozen blood to the barrel, before turning about, scooping up the pile of bloody rags, then hauls them to the fire, dropping them in, then moves back to the pile of chanz, working from one pile to the other, so neither got to large to handle, as they dug, i did my best to remove it, one pile at time

(22:44:31 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to kiah {MTC} pagar-restric
: she looked up, as she gathered another hand full of blood from the pile of flame, dropping it into the filling barrel, as a bond came to haul it way, another bringing an empty one, i gave you a curious look, and a smile, nodding hello in your direction, thank full for the reinforcements, knowing this would be done in no time, as i bent to gather more, before moving to the pile chanz was busy making, and working to remove it next, between the two girls i was kept busy, though it was cold out side, i was beginning to sweat, and removed my coat, tossing it over by my gloves, fingers partial frozen from handling the icy chunks of blood, hair damp with sweat as i worked hard and fast, to get it all done

(22:50:21 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to flame{NS}2ndgirlPagarMTC
: the whip snapped close by, i gasped softly, moving faster, bending scooping, dropping the chunks, them gather the bandages, and run on the tips of toes towards the fire, tossing them into the flames, only to run to the other sister to gather her pile and do the same, chest heaving from exertion, as misty breath flows out of slightly parted lips, her fingers red with the cold as well as her nose, though she did not slow down, she looked to her sister, seeing her struggle to get up a rather big chunk, and moved to help her, lifting one side, to make it easier,

(22:56:35 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted

[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
says to ALL
: her legs were growing tired from the running, the cold didn't seem to help much, as she took up another arm load some one had left behind, the bandages beginning to reek as they started to thaw, she had gelled blood smeared across her arms, as she ran she sneezed, slipping at the same time, sliding across a frozen patch of ground, awkwardly, then catching her balance, hurried to the fire, dropping the gooey mess into the blazing flames, she so wanted to warm frozen fingers but didn't dare take such time, hurrying back to flame once, more, wondering how she managed to stay so clean as i once more resembled the blood creature from the swamps

(22:59:52 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
: her lungs felt as if they were on fire, sweat pouring down the back of her neck and face, stumbled over to her sister, scooping up handfuls bloody slush, depositing them into the barrel, thankful for a moment to be able to pause even if it was just for an ehn, to gather more, she offered the girl a friendly smile, before darting back to flames pile, to help her once more

(23:05:00 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Medical Locations ]
on the medical wagon lot
: she dropped the final arm load into the flames, seeing them not catching leaned over, nudging them further in, waited fro them to catch fire, then turned about, holding bloody arms out away from her sides, moves off hearing the Master's command, she couldn't remember where the bath wagon was, so instead of trying to find it on her own she just followed the other girls, pausing long enough to gather her winter clothing, seeing they too were a mess again, and sighed softly, following them away
"Though I am slave," she said, "yet for the first time in my life, I am free."

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3921 on: December 09, 2015, 08:20:20 PM »
work with her sister fire.. spent time with chanz and kiah... worked on getting the frozen blood out from in front of the med wagons. then headed for the bath wagon..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3922 on: December 09, 2015, 10:50:49 PM »
kiah hauled away the wheelbarrows of frozen blood her sisters flame, chanz and fire collected and dumped them in a refuse hole.

she took a luxurious bath. she learned more of newest sister.

she cleaned/prepped the bodies of fallen Tuchuks without families to tend to them, for their funeral pyre.

(she passed her pagar test, yeah!)

kiahMTC

« Reply #3923 on: December 10, 2015, 11:02:00 PM »
kiah offered serve to Mistress Sidona.

she also worked out an arrangement with Mistress for kiah to get a veil for a dance.

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
« Reply #3924 on: December 12, 2015, 05:53:06 PM »
prepared breakfast for the camp

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3925 on: December 12, 2015, 06:29:02 PM »
prepared morning meal in the commissary chamber

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
« Reply #3926 on: December 12, 2015, 08:03:55 PM »
cleaning Master (Budda's) wagon, preparing it for the migration, washing the laundry of Master

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
« Reply #3927 on: December 12, 2015, 09:05:33 PM »
Commanded by Master (Buddah)) to post the chores here so he may read them in full at his leisure.
(22:26:20 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to Buddha
: smiles as she is lifted to her feet, and turned towards the door, peering inside, she was amazed as just how large the wagons space was, then felt the swat to her firm ass her soft squeal bubbling forth, as she pranced forward, thinking where to begin, as she turned in a slow deliberate circle, taking note of what all needed done, making that mental list spring forward, " yes Master" she replied, then stepped back, intending to go for the cleaning supplies she would need

(22:32:18 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to Buddha
: weaving her way among the wagons, she had to stop now and then and ask a slave for directions, they looked at her as if she had lost her mind, but gave them to her anyhow, with a shake of their heads, as they wandered off, mumbling about city girls, and how they didn't belong in the camps of the people, though i refused to let them get to me, i made my way to the supply wagon, there i let the master in charge know what it was i would be needing, he gave me a skeptical look up and down, before nodding, sending a thrall, into the wagon, who soon returned with an arm load of supplies, for cleaning, thrusting them into my arms, before draping an empty bucket over my thumb, then turned me about, nudging me towards the cooking fires, where the hot water was boiling

(22:37:18 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
at the cookfires
says to Buddha
: she quickly headed to the cook fire, where the large pots of water were boiling away, she filled the bucket, knowing she would be needing the water in that wagon, the dust was so thick one could even smell it from the door itself, she set the things aside for a moment, running to the commissary wagon, retrieved a small hand cart, thinking this would make this task simpler, as she could then do it alone with out having to another for help, as she piled all the supplies given to her upon it, the top shelf of the cart now her little work station, as she arranged the bucket, and scrub brushes onto it, then added soap chips to the water, as well as few grounds leaves of peppermint, knowing this would steep on the way, leaving everything washed with it smelling of the light scent of mint. she then began pushing the cart towards the Masters wagon

(22:41:12 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: the cart rolling over the hard packed ground, its wheels squeaking as she returned to the wagon, parking the cart, just off to the side of the porch, hefts the bucket, dropping a scrub brush into it, moving to the door, pauses to remove her boots, then slips inside, setting the bucket down gently so as not to spill it moves tot he fur by the door, rolling it up, takes it outside, hanging it over the rail, before slipping back inside, taking up the brush, begins at the far wall, scrubbing from top to bottom, removing all traces of smoke and grime, as she worked her way around the wagon in slow tedious fashion

(22:43:45 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: she was careful to get every inch, even had to empty and refill the bucket a few times as the water turned black but she managed to get every inch of it, till the canvas looked white again, the posts and supports once more brown, even the walls themselves seemed to come to life again, as the woods grains began to come into view, once the dirt and muck was washed away,

(22:47:29 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: her bare toes tapped against a small wooden box, poking out from under the table, its lid jarred open, she had to do a double take was that belly button lint? she inspected it close, and a soft ewww, escaped her, as she quickly closed the lid, less some of it escaped, nudging it back into the exact spot it had been nudged from, unsure why the Master would want such, decided not to even contemplate such a thing, as she slipped out to the porch, tossing out the dirty water, she then set the bucket aside long enough to shake out the fur, she had placed there, then drop it into a large basket for the laundry, she returne4d inside once more, stripping the bedding, and gathering any clothing piled about that appeared to be dirty, adding it to the basket as well

(22:53:18 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: (( ewww thats just nasty)) she moved to the bucket, filling it up once more, adding the soap, swishing the water about till there were lots of foamy bubbles, then moves to the brazier in the center of the wagon, she first emptied it of the ashes, before scrubbing it till it gleamed, removing the soot, and ashes, even the tarnishing from the flames from its surface, she them moved to the cart, taking up a clean cloth, and the polish made form the skins of the larma fruit, returned to the work needing done, she polished all the wood, in sight, leaving the wagon smelling freshly and clean, the surfaces reflecting the sun light peeking in from the small arrow ports, as she finished she began to work over the furniture, the small table, the chairs, even the surfaces of the chests, and shelves, cabinets, removing the dust from it all,

(23:00:49 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: she then arranged the dried bosk dung chips into the brazier, so it would be ready to light when needed, the old fungus smell in the wagon disappearing, as it was replaced with the soft scent of mint, and the sweet pungent smell of dried dung, she then began to sweep the floor, starting tin the far corners, working her way to the door, sweeping the debris and dust outside, then swept off the porch and steps, before setting the broom aside, taking a fresh clean cloth, and the heated bucket of soapy water, moved back inside, starting in the far corner on hands and knees, began to scrub the floor, scrubbing at each heavily soiled spot with a bit more effort, till it looked like a brand new wagon bed, i then emptied the water once more, setting the bucket to the cart, as i took up fresh clean furs, and a small basket of talandar flower petals, that had been dried, and stored, i moved back inside, dusting the bed area with the flower petals, then spread the furs on top of them, ensuring the Master would have a peaceful, pleasant sleep, as i fluffed the pillow, putting them back in place, i was careful to replace each thing that was moved for cleaning to the exact place it was before, not an inch over or out of the spot it had been in originally

(23:02:57 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: i left the wagon door open to help the floors dry, as i hefted the laundry basket, taking the small sewing kit from the cart, as i moved off to wash the Masters laundry while the floor dried, pausing long enough to put on my boots, before tip toeing down the steps, basket tucked beneath my arm, heading for the lake

(23:11:04 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
says to ALL
: she wove her way to the lake, there were already a few other slaves there doing laundry, she watched them a moment, then moved up along side them, placing the basket down, she removed her boots, and cloak, not wanting to get them wet, then stepped into the cold frigid water, tucking the clothing up around the belts, her leathers rolled up to mid calf, as she dumped the clothing into the water one at a time, scrubbing them on the rocks, then working the soap into the fabrics, removing the smell of sweat and dirt, from the them, before rinsing and wronging them out, her hands were red by the time she was done, and partially numb with cold, though she did not let that stop her, she placed the clean clothes into the basket, carrying to the near by make shift line, which had been strung, she inspected each one, as she hung it up, looking for tears, or rips, those she found she returned to the basket, then kneeling beside it, began to mend each one, with tight, even loop stitches, ensuring the mend would hold for some time to come, then hanging it over the line to dry

(23:18:04 )

fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
says to ALL
: once his clothes were mended and drying she began to scrub the bedding, making sure it was bug free and well cleaned, one of the other girls helped her hang it up, since the fur was heavy when it was wet, the soft breezes coming off the plains helped everything to dry quicker, but while she waited for it to dry, she helped the others girls wash the things they had brought to be cleaned, as they chatted happily among themselves working together

(23:42:28 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
says to ALL
: she took the items off the line, once they were dry, folding them with care, before placing them into the basket, then lifting it to her smooth shoulder, hauling them back to his wagon to be put away, she took her time, stepping with care on the muddy path, not wishing to fall down and have to rewash it all over, her progress was slower then it had be coming to the lake, but at least she was getting things done the way he wanted them done

(23:50:00 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: she made her way back to the wagon, climbed the steps, and took off her boots, before entering, the floor now dry, as she put the things away where they belonged, the folded clothing she placed in the chest at the foot of his bed, the heavy winter cloaks, she hung on the pegs, the clean bedding she stored in the other chest, securing everything in its place, so when the migration came , they would be ready to travel, then she took the time to polish the floor, careful not to get it to oily, she didn't want it to be slippery, just enough to leave it gleaming, and bring out the wood grains, with out being slick or dangerous, then she spread the clean fur back before the door once more where it had been before, slipping outside, taking up his pack, headed to the commissary wagon to get the things he had listed he wanted to have put in there

(23:55:29 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: she wasted no time getting to the wagon, hurrying inside, she moved to the basin washing and drying her hands, before moving to the side board, she carefully measured 5 pounds of tark strips, dried and cured, then wrapped them in a clean rep cloth, placing them in the bag, as well as 5 pounds of dried bosk , wrapping them and placing them with in as well, then added a portion of wrapped bosk cheese, and a loaf of sa tarna bread, making sure they all got into his travel pack, before taking up a bota of paga, then as an after thought, taking a small bowl of fruit, for his table, and an extra boat, for when the nights grew cold, so he wouldn't have to leave the warmth of his wagon, slung the botas over her shoulder, hurrying back to his wagon once more, to finish her task at hand

(00:01:06 )

fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: as she moved along the path, the cold clammy mud squelched between her toes, seeping through her boots, she moaned, as toes grew cold, she hated this weather, and longed for the cylinders once more, where feet never got muddy, when a girl did the chores, a soft sigh escaped her, as she hurried to the porch, removing her now soggy boots, she was thankful she still had a bit of cleaning water left, she dipped her feet into the water, cleaning them off then dried them, before entering his wagon, not wishing to dirty his floors again, she placed the prepared travel back on top of his chest where he had left it, then hung both the botas over a nearby empty peg, where he could easily find them, before setting the bowl of fruits to the small table, she peered around making sure she hadn't missed anything, then with a slight nods and a smile, backed from the wagon, closing the door behind her

(00:04:08 )
fire
{MTC}
mat
Restricted
[ Main Locations ]
in/at Buddha's wagon
says to ALL
: she returned the cleaning supplies to the supply wagon, after slipping back into her boots, once the things had been put away, she wandered off towards the kennel wagons yawning

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

kiahMTC

« Reply #3928 on: December 13, 2015, 12:00:00 AM »
Mistress Ubara gave permission to kiah to sit with her Master in the Medical chamber, offering him a wet rep for him to suck water from, after surgery.

while it was an honor to be trusted near Master while he recuperates, kiah found it difficult to see her Master so vulnerable, even if temporarily. while natural to want to care for him, there were moments of feeling useless  beyond holding a hand or simply being there. those moments were hard on kiah's heart.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3929 on: December 13, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »
NOTE TO HER SISTERS AND BROTHERS:

21:33:05 ) ST

: Today, the camp commissary begins to come down. All will be responsible for their own meals, or... those wishing partner up with neighboring wagons to pool resources and cooking duties.