Author Topic: earned coin...  (Read 1499 times)

Offline tamara {MTC}

earned coin...
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:35:55 PM »
this one earned a copper coin for serving a Guest, she deposited the coin in the Ubars box near His furs...

Artagon
is at the main fire and says to tamara{MTC}mat~tp: ~S~ quietly gazing a moment inhaling the sweet aroma of the warm mead before nodding and grasping the horn within My right hand allowing My left to ever so gentle brush upon your cheek boefore dropping a coper...~S~ you have brought Me a greater gift in your serve than the enjoyable mead little one ~S~....made note of the glance to the arm band..nodding yesterday had to atend the pyre of a friends into cod.......but as was said then She wanted Us to celbrate life not morn .~S~ I keep on for a bit longer I suppose
"A woman can only respect a man who can reduce her to utter defeat."

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

Re: earned coin...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 01:22:02 AM »
this one earned three copper coins for Master Ubar, and all she did was serve the Guest tonight!  she placed the coin into the coin box by Master Ubars furs.

Artagon

is at the main fire and says to tamara{MTC}mat~tp: ~S~ only one but I promised Myself to behave~winks~ giving the three coppers nay little truease you have served well and release a true treasure to a great home
"A woman can only respect a man who can reduce her to utter defeat."

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 02:01:59 AM »
;) :-* :)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 05:41:40 PM »
Well done, tamara!  ;)

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?