Author Topic: Viper  (Read 2216 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Viper
« on: March 17, 2006, 06:03:57 PM »
this one was asked to post this to the boards by Master Danial.
through out the day there was a quiet visitor in camp, coming in with the name Viper (no obs tag, just the name). never saying anything, just watching for a while and leaving. finally they returned while Master Danial was in camp, and left after Master greeted the Streanger and asked for him to state his bussiness. again Viper returned, and slipped into the kennel wagon where two slaves were training. Master followed, trying to root out the intruder, only to have Viper return to the room again to watch.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Viper
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 06:21:45 PM »
Taken care of.  Well done Danial for safeguarding the home.

Raz

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 07:26:02 PM »
agreed. *S* well done.

Offline Danial

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »
Just doing my Duty
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Vincus

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 04:35:26 PM »
Today I noticed this Viper come into the camp.  He didn't stay long and didn't post any actions.  I was ghosting working on My bio and when I saw Him come in I warned Yahira as She was the only other Free in the room at the time.

Offline Yahira

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 07:04:46 PM »
I never saw him post anything at all..  I was working with slaves, and then Buddha came in, so I was talking with him..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 11:01:20 PM »
I am wondering if it is the same Viper as the former ViperSyn; or if it's the Viper on my ICQ list, one who was once of Gor but now has little time for it (we talk of RT, non-Gor stuff only)... If it's the latter, he might have been trying to visit me, knowing that MTC is my home -- but you'd think he'd ask for me, or leave a msg on my ICQ that he was trying to contact me.  Yanno, something sociable.  Not to mention ooc tags, or "was once known as" tags, or something...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Coreign

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
ViperSyn wouldn't have just ignored the rules He'd know right off the bat that Stuff was gaming he wouldn't bother to tarnish ya know.