Author Topic: ATTENTION A/all please read  (Read 3865 times)

Offline LadyMuse

ATTENTION A/all please read
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »

(23:59:13 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
: *slisp out of the Council wagon..a determined look on My face and My stride strong as I head for the Med wagon..motioing to a Or of ASKARI to follow Me*   

(00:06:34 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
at the medical wagon says to ALL: *slisp inside...and motiotns for Boris to move the curtain from the secluded cot....then speakign softly I tell teh ASKARI* it has been decided By Ubar that the Nameless One once known as Necron shall be stripped of all belongings and whipped out of Our lands.....left alive for the time being..and given one week to return to face the Challege or become a KILL on sight to MTC   

(00:11:37 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
: *the Men nod and unshackle the Nameless One and remove all HIs clothing....dragging Him up to His feet and heading out the door ..surrounded by ASAKRI......They drag Him to the edge of camp and then uncurl the whips from Thier belts and tell the Nameless One He better run for it as They start to snap the whips in teh air near His naked flesh.......driving Him across the plains and off Our Lands*      
(00:14:19 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
: *turngin My back to it as I knwo Then ASKARI will take care of "IT" I head back towards the fires...pausing at My own wagon to sgeab sometign then callgin out* solliaris? Yaya?   

(00:18:24 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
: *stands paitently nea rthe Main fire...My blue/grey orbs scanning the area for My Sister and solli.....fingering the Council key in My hand*   

(00:22:12 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: peeks up slightly hearing Mistreses voice call out-    

(00:22:14 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: ~She turned and looked to her~ I guess we have to go back. Come on. You know how Muse gets when she has to start screeching.. ~She offered a smile and tugged her along~   

(00:23:13 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: strumbled behind You as You drug her back with You and nodded lots knowin it could get bad if she screeched to much-    

(00:24:03 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: ~She gave a sage nod as She walked~ It could be terrible. I could get a headache, and all hell breaks loose when that happens, ya know.   

(00:24:54 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: hears that and starts to walk a whole lot faster-    

(00:25:46 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ALL: *paucing slowly near the fire...My brow furrowed in thought as My finger caress the shiney metal of MY Council key*   

(00:26:57 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: ~She looked over to Her in all of Her screeching glory~ You screeched?      
(00:27:48 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: folds down to kneel between You and Mistress Yaya and peeks up a lil-   

(00:27:48 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: no...I called *smiles softly and winks as I look down at solli* I needed solli....and You to be here for this...*speaking softly as I turn to look fully at her*      
(00:28:28 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: sollaris..*motiosn to My feet* here..and in coller position please,.   

(00:28:34 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: ~She nodded and smiled..~ I know..   

(00:30:07 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: -shaking, hearing You as she leans down and crawls closer to You and settling back to up turned heels, sweeping her hair back from her shoulders as she lifts willowy arms up and out to cross slender wrists, her head bowed down low as she whispers- yes Mistress    

(00:32:54 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *take MY Council key..which will open ANY colle rin this camp and slides it in the lock.* this coller...does not suit you sollaris....not at all...so it shall be yours no longer *My voice loud enough to be heard by T/those near to witness this as I turn teh key and strip the lock of the Personal coller it opens with a grinding "click" never to be clsoed again as I take it from your traot and toss it to teh ground*   

(00:34:05 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{Necron}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: -feeling the steel removed jsut drew a deep breath and began to shake hard as she fought hard not to show any emoptions to it being removed-    

(00:34:41 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: ~She slipped behind her and placed Her hands getly on her back.. as silent support~      
(00:37:42 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *sees the trembling and knows you control yourself hard.....as I pull a shiney new Turianstyle coller fomr My belt* it has been decided what you need is a new coller...a new Owner....*sliding the new coller aroudn your neck the cool steel settling as I hold the clasp and speak once more* a coller Ubar and I Both know you will wear and honor with pride....*I close the lock an the tumbles "CLICK" into place audibally then I reh down and lift up your hand to trace th eengraved initials there of {LM}*   

(00:38:07 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{AD/STR}
~senior mat slave~
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: ~pale eyes slip to you as yo kneel at Mistress' feet~wringing small hands as she watches silently~      
(00:40:52 )
[PIC]
= ice{LM/TD} =
senior mat slave
healer slave
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: worries her lip a lil as she watches, knowing people here love her sis and want the best for her   

(00:41:18 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{LM}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: feeling the engraving her head jerks up and looks up at You in total surprise, not able to speak she had thought to camp collar at most if not havin her throat slit and began to shake even harder as tears brimmed along her lashes-    

(00:41:35 )
[PIC]

Vala
Clan of Hunters/Clan Elder
O O O
~MTC~
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{LM}**********: casting a glance at you, offering a tender look to touch My eyes   

(00:41:37 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *smiels softly* YOu will be owned by Me.....but when I an nay around..you will serve Mistress Yahira as if She was Your Mistress....and Ubar has decreed Master One Eye shall be Protector of U/us three....Chrged with keeping U/us all safe no matter what......*opens up My arms for you*   

(00:42:21 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: ~She smiled to her~ Poor OE..   

(00:42:33 )
[PIC]
= ice{LM/TD} =
senior mat slave
healer slave
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: sees the new initials and bolts over to hug her tightly as a sister, tears staining dark lashes   

(00:42:53 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{LM}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: leaps up wrappin her arms tight around You and whispers- thank You my Mistress       
(00:43:13 )
[PIC]
~familure~
{AD/STR}
~senior mat slave~
says to ~sollaris~{LM}**********: ~eases a lil close towards you~pale eyes catching the engraving as she lets out the held breath~she cant help but grin as watches quietly~   

(00:43:23 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to ~sollaris~{Necron}******: *hugs you back...laughing as icey bound in* gruop hug *grins and hugggggles* your welcome Mine *S*   

(00:43:44 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{LM}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to = ice{LM/TD} =*****senio: huggles you in tight too   

(00:44:04 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: *reaches out and pulls You in too*   

(00:44:40 )
[PIC]
= ice{LM/TD} =
senior mat slave
healer slave
is at the main fire and says to ALL: wheeeees and giggles at the masso'hug   

(00:45:03 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: Want me to sing a song to celebrate? ~hugs~   

(00:45:09 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{LM}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to ||||One Eye||||MTC: -quietly peeks over to You-   

(00:45:13 )
[PIC]
||||One Eye||||
MTC
: *looks up with a slightly wide eyed startled look on my face and half a sandwich stuffed in my craw* awe by odins infected toenail why is it always me    

(00:46:12 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: *chuckles softly* if You like *winks and smiles* this shoudl be a happy occastion *S* I now own 3 of the 4 biggest brats in camp *BOL*   

(00:46:25 )
[PIC]
= ice{LM/TD} =
senior mat slave
healer slave
is at the main fire and says to LadyMuse~First Healer~^^: grins impishly... so i don't need protecting my MIstress? People need protecting from me   

(00:46:53 )
[PIC]
LadyMuse
~First Healer~
^^Intended to Terran^^
MTC
OOOO
Council
is at the main fire and says to = ice{LM/TD} =*****senio: *chuckles8 your Mine hun..meaning you fall udner protection as well *L* and kadi too *L*   

(00:47:21 )
[PIC]
||||One Eye||||
MTC
: * pickign the sandwich out of my mouth as I ljust lost my apetite and groans* what did I do to Piss Ragnar off that he would punish me l like this   

(00:47:23 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ||||One Eye||||MTC: You're just fortunate. ~laughs~   

(00:48:12 )
[PIC]
||||One Eye||||
MTC
says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: ah... fortunate I see   

(00:48:20 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ||||One Eye||||MTC: but of course!   

(00:48:39 )
[PIC]
~sollaris~
{LM}
¤pagar/kajira trainer¤
says to ||||One Eye||||MTC: lets her smile slowly fall in to a major thunder pout-   

(00:49:04 )
[PIC]
||||One Eye||||
MTC
says to YahiraClan of HealersMTC: *just looks around and then to the skies wondeiring if loki is having fun with my derepit old ass again8   

(00:49:30 )
[PIC]
Yahira
Clan of Healers
MTC
says to ||||One Eye||||MTC: ~just smiles~   

(00:50:20 )
[PIC]
||||One Eye||||
MTC
says to ~sollaris~{LM}**********: grumbles adnd look s at you with my own dark grumpy .. for al lof about three heart beats nd then cracks a smile* I had to at least apear put on soli.. .would be bad for my reputation of a miserable old bastard other wise   

kelsey

Re: ATTENTION A/all please read
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 03:36:11 AM »
*smiles and hugs solli*...congratulations Mistress.....I will find you a running supply of valium...

*scrams and runs from her three brat sisters*

Catylynn

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 05:42:08 AM »
Mistress Muse and Mistress Yahira
Congratulations on your new aquisition !!!

soli
I wish you sooooooo much happiness with your Mistresses * hugs *

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 11:45:34 AM »
congrats to Muse and soli...
OE... I will send lots of prayers to the PK's for Your sainity...  *snickers*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 12:37:02 PM »
 ;) :)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »
it was brought to my attention that Danial and Vincus took it upon themselves to inform necron he was dead and forced him from camp this day even after Taryn had tried to inform Danial he was incorrect.

i was also informed Danial was then very "vocal" and admonished Taryn.

Taryn was correct. Danial and Vincus were incorrect given the information i have yet to see.

Vincus... for one naught yet of our home you certainly seem to be involving yourself in matters which are naught yet your responsibilities to see to.

Danial... thought Gor is a Man's world... just because a Man says something... does naught make it fact. Women are also free. regardless of what some believe... Women do have intelligence and their words should be given an ear before the Man makes his choice and proceeds... especially when he is incorrect.

Offline Sahara

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »
My congratulations to sweet soli and My dear Sister.  I wish you both much happiness in this new beginning. 

*sends hugs all around*

Love
Sahara

Mysta

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 11:37:27 PM »
If Hes dead...then His ghost is in the Keep right now...

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 11:50:25 PM »
He's not DEAD...He was banished from Our lands and given ONE week to return and face His challenge...after that week He becomes a kill on sight *sighs softly wishing people would read the first 2 posts of the script and no I don't mean You Serenity*

LM

Offline Haldir

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »
I will see if I can find Him..and inform Him of His Not so demise..and try to get Him back in camp..that is if He wasn't told...that His not DEAD yet..~shrugs~..thats all I can do...=H=
certainty of death? small chance of success?
what are we waiting for?

Offline Danial

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 04:38:21 AM »
I stand corrected. I missunderstood the posts regarding this action.

Taryn, I apologize to you for my rash actions and can only ask your forgiveness.
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Vincus

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »
I would like to say I never said that Necron was dead..  When I saw Him appear in the med wagon I pm'd Danial as He was the only full member Male in camp at the time.  I had read the post by Muse in this thread.  I thought that Necron was a kill on sight, and in that I then saw that I was wrong as the period of time had not expired as was posted by Muse.  Once the discussion was taken up by Danial and Taryn, I tried to stay out of it as I know that I'm not yet a full memeber of Tuchuk.  If yet again I have over stepped Myself to My Family I apologize.  I was merely trying to bring to light what I thought was something that needed addressing. 

If I'm over vigulent then for that I can not apologize as that is how I am.  I have come to enjoy calling this place My Home and try to stay aware of what is going on while I'm in the camp, only to try and keep what I consider My Home safe.  I never posted publicly that I thought Necron was dead.

To Taryn, if I have offended You I apologize, To Danial if I have once again caused a misundertanding I apologize.  To T/those that were in the camp at this time if I caused undo confusion I apologize.  And lastly to You Ubar, if I have brought dishonor to Tuchuk, I will stand and accept any punishment that You deem fitting.

Mysta

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 01:16:57 PM »
No, I completely misread the posts as well, Muse*S*
Id been going over and studying all the pages of Tuchuk, and, saw one where the women and slaves led the animals over a certain one also referred to as the nameless one, and, my mind switched them about*L*
Hopefully with the new information provided via pm, this will be handled safely, swiftly, and fully*S*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »
He was told yesterday about the post, about the time limit of when he's supposed to be in camp, and I was told that he would watch the room as long as his computer would permit as he was having problems... but I am sure as many have seen, his computer is working rather well at least for the 8 or more hours that he was in the other home... but that is moot and Haldir I give you luck, because I told him yesterday to come into the room last night but even then he didn't even bother to do even that... ~shrugs~ it's his life as he sees fit, I am just a mere FW who only can say so much...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 02:23:28 AM »
the matter is closed.

necron died in Traditional Combat.

his body lays at the steps of the med wagon so Muse, solli and others know it is finished.

(02:40:24 )
\ Necron /
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: *nods* as I draw the steel short sword from my belt...Haldairs held in my left hand at a two o'clock position the blade in my right hand held high and angled across my body from the side of my head down to my opposit shoulder. the Bladed bola on my side , the two quiva's in the boot sheaths, I stood five foot ten inches and weighed in under 200 lbs, though my body was hard and muscels trained for speed*

(02:54:30 )
RAGNAR

| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |
says to \ Necron /: *standing 7'6" and 350 pounds of lean solid muscle. a 12" quiva in each boot on the outside of my legs. looking at your choice of weapons and smiles. drawing my 32" Torvie longsword from my left hip with my right hand and extends my left hand for the 40" Torvie shield a thrall quickly brings me, with a 10" center boss and iron decorations along its face for looks as well as added strength. grips the shield solidly in my left hand still smiling. a third 12" quiva in my belt on my right hip. i crouch approaching you cautiously stopping roughly three paces directly in front of you with a right foot lead, feet shoulder width apart. my sword in my right hand held about waist high with the tip angled just slightly up towards your center mass.* time limit? 

(02:55:02 )
\ Necron /
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: yes 10 minutes

(03:01:15 )
\ Necron /
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: *nods as I step back my feet in a 'T' position facing me sideways to lessen the area you have to strike. I 1)take a step in to bring the right sword in a hacking motion towards your left leg, 2)keeping the offhand sword at ready to parry an incomeing blow I than take a step 3)pull the blade back angled to point the blade in a scorpion position pointed towards your chest in a position it could deflect blows coming from above

(03:08:40 )
RAGNAR

says to \ Necron /: **watches you step in lessening the distance between us now to six feet, watches your short sword strike knowing it will fall at least a foot shy of my left leb. steps back with my right foot allowing the short to travel on unimpeded.(1) watches you step in again closing the distance to three feet between us. notes your short off to my right low, your longsword up high leaving your body fully exposed. i step in thrusting my longsword for the center of your sternum seeking to run you through... my right foot stepping forward to add to the force of the thrust.(2,3) stepping back with my right foot(4)yanking my longsword at an angle downward to slice it free coming to stop with the tip angled downwards to guard against a return strike from your low short to my legs, my shield never having been moved.(5)*

(is there any doubt? do you really wish to continue this?)

Camp Free judged the match... unanimously found it a clean kill.

(03:28:31 )
RAGNAR

: the death stands. *walks to the body and lift's Haldir's sword from dead fingertips and tosses it back to him. wipes the blood from my own steel on the dead one's cloak and resheaths my sword. grasps the dead by the front of his clothing and stands dragging him to the med wagon and leaving him by the steps so Muse and solli will know the matter is concluded.*

(03:31:00 )
RAGNAR

: *gathers the bola from the dead and walks back taking up the shortsword from the ground looking at the markings upon them.* Haldir...

(03:33:14 )
RAGNAR

: Haldir... JEB... these markings show these weapons belonged to Kaylani's Father. i charge you both with their safe return to Kaylani in the Keep. guard them well. it is a matter of Honor.

the weapons were returned.

end of story.