Author Topic: ATTENTION!!!!!  (Read 6754 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: ATTENTION!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 11:12:15 PM »
A slight issue came up with registering to chat. It has been resolved, so those wishing to register may feel free to do so. It was a pretty simple fix and was more an inconvenience than a problem.

We return you to your regularly scheduled chat.

::)

Hartlyn

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2020, 07:20:47 AM »
The hourly reloading issue seems to be solved.!!

It is so nice to be able to go into our Home and see some previous posts!!

Now all I need is a beep or electric jolt, when my posts grow into novel size.  ;D

Thank you for the updates and improvements Rags and Buddha.

LH

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 11:13:23 AM »
Just a heads up, another batch of message board registrations has been approved.

If you registered, and have been waiting, please check and see if you are now able to access the board features.

Thanks for your patience in this matter!!!!!

Rags

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 11:16:13 AM »
Maze has filled the position of Graphics Coordinator!!!!!

Our new and talented Coordinator is sirensong!!!!!

Welcome her to our Webmaze family, and for your graphics needs, she is the one to see!!!!!

Thank you sirensong!!!!!

Rags

Offline Izee

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 11:48:28 AM »
...Welcome, sirensong... :)...enjoy our Home.

Hartlyn

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 05:10:11 PM »
Congratulations sirensong and welcome to Webmaze...*S*

Lady Hartlyn

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 12:42:35 AM »
Just a few words to let you know what is happening behind the scenes...

Yes, we are still hard at work for you!!!!!

Our Graphics Coordinator is working on chatter avs, fresh room entry graphics, crisp clean page graphics, etc. She does BEAUTIFUL work!!!!! Swing by her Avatar and Imagry room when you see her there. I am sure she would be happy to show you some examples of her work.

B and I are working to resolve a tag conflict some of you may have noticed. It is in the works, and when we get it done, the tags and avs will kick ass in the rooms. Better, stronger, faster as they say. So while we work on that, please be patient. It is being resolved. It just takes time.

New links for Maze are nearly completed with new graphics. They combine modern graphics with a bit of old school coding looks that Maze has grown fond of through the years. So new meets old and it seems to work. It may change in the future to a newer modern higher tech look, but right now, it seemed the most important thing was to get them up and functional, and looking decent.

Research and Development is still taking place in order to give you chatters perks and abilities available at other sites, and possibly a few extras. So that too is in the works. Please, again be patient. With only B and I coding, and sirensong on graphics, it takes time to accomplish what some sites manage in a week with many more than that working on things. We are doing our best to get you all what is most asked for.

So there is a brief update on some of the things we are working on for you. There may be a few extras in the works, but until ready to release them, we will keep those close to the vest so to speak.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!!!!!

Rags

Hartlyn

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 07:06:30 AM »
 :) :) :)

Offline sirensong

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • -when He says "good girl" time stands still-
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 10:01:17 PM »
Hey Everyone!

Thank You for the warm welcome and i look forward to meeting everyone and helping  in any of your graphic needs!
i am super excited to help  and please feel free to come and visit me in the Avatar room!

sincerely

sirensong
* I know i am a handful, but that is why You have two hands*