Author Topic: CHAT GATHERING 2009  (Read 24374 times)

Offline Fishy!

Re: CHAT GATHERING 2009
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »
Nooooooo! we already decided... (we meaning me and amber) that her and i would share one bed while alex and beau share the other.... and amber already promised that she could be quiet so that we dont wake up the boys -deer in the head lights look- I mean..... um....

and also.... alex is like my packing reminder.... I always forget something important... so I told him the three inportant things to remind me to pack.... epi-pens.... benadryl... and oh shit... I forgot the third thing.... -grimices-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:20 PM »
Oh.... this is shaping up to be a real interesting Gathering!!!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »
Nooooooo! we already decided... (we meaning me and amber) that her and i would share one bed while alex and beau share the other.... and amber already promised that she could be quiet so that we dont wake up the boys -deer in the head lights look- I mean..... um....

and also.... alex is like my packing reminder.... I always forget something important... so I told him the three inportant things to remind me to pack.... epi-pens.... benadryl... and oh shit... I forgot the third thing.... -grimices-

CRAP !!! i forgot the third thing too. lol okies.. and wonders a moment but definately agrees with G-PA!!
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »
Alex is your packing reminder??  You, my friend are in deeeeeeeeeeep ca ca.. LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 06:54:10 PM »
~is innocent~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 07:07:31 PM »
Alex is your packing reminder??  You, my friend are in deeeeeeeeeeep ca ca.. LOL

me or her? i have no clue what an epi pen is... when i first heard the name i thought it was some sort of birthcontrol or an epideral.. and well benedryl.. thats the stuff people that get allergies use...

lol cackles
bye bye!

Offline Huntress

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »
Oh come on people......   Someone has to need roomies at least for Friday and/or Saturday....

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 08:50:24 PM »
An EpiPen is an auto injector for allergic reactions Bro.  Like bee stings...you know anaphylaxis shock?

I got you Vala.  You and Rick.

Ill bring an extra air mattress too, just in case.

Raz

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 09:53:29 PM »
Im allergic to alot of things... but I dont exactly know how to use an epi pen.... but it has instructions... so it cant be too hard...

and woobie...

I figure if I tell him what I need to pack like a million times I will have it memorised by the time that gathering happens -shitfacedgrin-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
Im allergic to alot of things... but I dont exactly know how to use an epi pen.... but it has instructions... so it cant be too hard...

and woobie...

I figure if I tell him what I need to pack like a million times I will have it memorised by the time that gathering happens -shitfacedgrin-

i just right it onto a notepad and print it off... im male i cant remember everything lol
bye bye!

Offline Huntress

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »
Thanks, Raz...

oh, Shoko... Rick has epi pens, he is majorly allergic to bee's.  The pen is easy to use.

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2009, 05:41:42 AM »
am I gonna need to pack my first aid kit?  there may be one catch for me getting to attend this.... and that is the fact that there may be an issue with the ordained job.....which would mean that I would have to drive up... and then leave sat afternoon to drive back.....because lets face it..... the BIG BOSS does put demands on me...... but its still a work in progression.....

and thinks that others need to remember to pack their  epi pens. benadryl, hydrocortizone cream, sun block, rescue inhalers, or a nebulizer if its required. knows woobie will make sure that all the bosses meds are packed.. but please folks don't forget any applicable med in its originial containers please..... that way if there is an emergency we can easily identify any meds you are  taking on a regular basis for report to ems personnel.  also perhaps letting others know of a particular food allergy is a smart move....
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2009, 08:27:46 AM »
Sho... Tell me.  I won't forget to remind you about anything.  Though with your sensitive skin.. I wouldn't leave it up to fate with those sheets they have at the hotel.  I don't need you itching and writhing on the bed.  Well... I'll take you writhing on the bed.. but not itching -scrams!-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »
.. Go with amber on that one between the two of us we wont forget.. and wonders what sounds ill be hearing in the bed next to me...

mental note get camera and tape.. sell on ebay
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »
*just face palms*.. think of the bubby...

you could scar him for life.... oh.. wait... I will have stolen him to my room.. *G*

Carry on!!

*scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~