Author Topic: can life get any suckier  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Kitria

Re: can life get any suckier
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 02:27:51 PM »
*leaving a small note as I don't do small spaces*

sol, life can get suckier, unfortunately. We, most times, have no control over what is thrown our way.  We at MTC are very very lucky to have such a strong support team.  Please remember to use it.  We are here with towels; we are here to listen; we are here to have rants and ravings bounce off us; we are here with encouraging smiles; we are even here to tell a joke to see if we can get a tiny smile to brighten across your face, even we we fail, we will try again rest assured. We do not go away.  We will be here for you. You are strong; you are loved; you will perservere.

Offline Yahira

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 02:46:08 PM »
~she grinned and whispered~  got her laughing today, Mistress! 

~she leaned closer and whispered to soll~  just think about...  pineapples!   ;D

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 06:03:25 PM »
*quirks an eyebrow* Pineapples?? no.. I don't want to know. I KNOW I don't want to know... *soft chuckle*

*hugs sol* whenever ya see me in msn, if ya need to talk, you go ahead and post me ok? Ya know I'm always here for you.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 03:00:33 PM »
waitin till there is room then sneakin to you wrappin my arms around you tight.. chanz is here hun if you need her.. luv ya lots.. ((just think paintin party when you return))
duckie rules