Author Topic: Was told to post my med issues  (Read 1441 times)

Offline gnisis{Sandy/MTC}

Was told to post my med issues
« on: November 30, 2005, 02:59:09 PM »
REMOVED PER REQUEST
[/b]
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 06:46:08 AM by RAGNAR »
gnisis{Sandy/MTC}
   ~*mat-tp*~
_-=Mistress Sandra's dearheart=-_

Offline gnisis{Sandy/MTC}

Re: Was told to post my med issues
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 03:06:56 PM »
REMOVED PER REQUEST
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 06:47:01 AM by RAGNAR »
gnisis{Sandy/MTC}
   ~*mat-tp*~
_-=Mistress Sandra's dearheart=-_

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 07:48:17 PM »
~soft hugs~

I am sorry to hear of your pain... I can tell you that MTC has been a place of healing for many throughout the years... ~smiling~

In regards to the use of "I" vs. the third-person "girl does such and such" sort of speech:  Here in MTC, just as in the books of Gor, slaves are permitted the use first-person pronouns so long as the privilege is not abused.  If a slave of MTC were to use the words "I", "my", and "mine" in a way that seemed to indicate arrogance or ownership of any object, he/she would be commanded to speak in the third person for as long as it was deemed necessary to teach a lesson in humility. 

I can already tell that you know a slave's place and would not presume to use "I" or "me" or "mine" in a displeasing manner. 

As you can see, I use the first-person manner of speaking -- and I am a slave trainer.  Many other slaves, such as kelsey, talena, angela, and amore, also use "I" or "i".  It is simply a natural way of speaking and writing, and it is the way John Norman depicted slaves as speaking unless third-person speech was enforced for training purposes.

I'm definitely not trying to force you away from third-person speech if that is what you find most comfortable.  There are several slaves in MTC who do talk exclusively in that manner. I'm just trying to assure you that no one is going to get upset if you use "I", whether you are in-character or out-of-character.

Whether first-person or third-person -- speak in whatever manner feels right to you... ~smiling~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 05:37:01 AM »
please can this thread be removed as once again someone is bringing child slavery and child abuse onto the boards, this does not need to be seen,

thank you .......kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 06:48:53 AM »
... and then some.....

thank You my Cherished .....

~leaves kisses~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 11:17:14 AM »
Thank You Master
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..