Author Topic: Tis the Season  (Read 944 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Tis the Season
« on: December 05, 2005, 04:40:21 PM »
Well... apparently all the good luck I've had for my health the last few winters have totally abandoned me. So far, if it hasn't been one thing, it's been another. At the rate this is going, this winter is not going to be a good one for me. This time I have a cold. A cold with a fever temp of 100.3 if I don't take tylonol. Ask me how thrilled I've been. This is on the heels of wednesday morning waking up with major sharp stabbing pains that barely went down all day and thursday going to the doc to find out after Xrays that while my small intestine had not blocked YET, it was on it's way there... thankfully we caught it early this time.. not like 5 years ago where I ended up being hospitalized on my 1st anniversary. Needless to say, I got to take the icky tasting powder, that fortunately can be dumped into ANY liquid of choice (can barely taste it in cherry pepsi!) for a few days to get things working again... I was just able to move again without pain when the cold I'd been fighting off the entire time decided that I was going to lose. So.. I've spent since friday curled up on the couch with lots of hot tea, a book, and a warm blanket. I'm trying to keep this in my head so it won't migrate to my chest, so I've been taking NyQuil every night. The whole situation really sucks since one of the bands I'm friends with was playing this weekend at my bar and I was too sick to go see them. walking around at all makes me lightheaded and short on breath, so, you can understand why I havent' been online much.  I don't know when I'll actually be in Camp, or when I'll be over this since I haven't hit "drainage" stage yet.

Wish me luck... I'm really learning to hate this year's winter.

Kitya

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Tis the Season
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:50:31 PM »
thoughts and prayers sis. :'( KOTC