Author Topic: Updates  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Yahira

Updates
« on: December 06, 2005, 06:31:37 AM »
Well, I'm not dead!  ~grins~  I'm just busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest..

The babies are doing very well..  They are ten weeks old now, and really not much smaller than other babies their age anymore..  Riley is just a bit bigger than his sister is now..  The monitors are all out of the house, and everything is just as normal as it can be with two small babies, and then the older kids as well..  The babies will sleep for no more than about four hours without waking up to eat, though, so sleep is not in plentiful supply at all.. 

My fiance has been working extremely long hours, as was expected for the winter months...  He does most of the joint replacement surgeries in this area, and so when the winter visitors come out to stay, he gets very busy.  The money is great, but I miss him.

We've been having tons of people coming to visit for the holidays, and so I'm playing hostess.  That's not exactly something I like doing, but with D working so much, I'm stuck...  His mom was back out for Thanksgiving, but she left again a few days ago.  She will be back out for Christmas, though..  His dad will be out with her this time, as well..  His siblings have also come out to see us, as well as his best friend from medical school..  Needless to say that with the kids, the babies, and now guests, things get hectic..

I've also been working on planning the wedding in April..  Fortunately for me, we hired a consultant to do a lot of the work, which allows me to just make the decisions..  Lord knows that I have SO much spare time!   ::)

Finally, I am going to go back to work part-time after the holidays.  My finace thinks that I am insane for doing it, but I feel like I need to.  I'm going to go back to the hospital where I've worked the majority of my career..  They have offered a position to me that I will take after the new year, and they understand that I do not want to work full-time..

Sooo...  That's about it right now..  Life is really good, but just busy as hell!  You all are missed..  ~smiles~

With love,
Yaya

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 11:26:08 AM »
*huggers* KOTC

OUTSTANDING!!!

ummm... *eyes shift right then left* Yaya... you ARE insane. *W*

hang in there and keep us posted!!!

;) :D :-*