Author Topic: KR's Desiree ... dead r/t  (Read 2644 times)

kelsey

KR's Desiree ... dead r/t
« on: November 11, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »
It is with a heavy heart that I put this up.  This post was taken from the AR board posted by Aliyann...I hope that she does not mind that I put it here as well...farewell my sister...may you find god's peace.

********************************************************************************
We lost her this morning.

This beautiful shining flower .. gone.

I got the oppurtunity to be with her - in just July. It's truly amazing how linear our brains are online and how we take such a firm stand one way or another. I took my stand at one time then got the oppurtunity to spend one of the best weeks with two people that were exceptional.

For those of you curious -

There is no one who loved animals more.

There is no one that is a better hostess.

I learned so much from her .. we hashed out our differences and found harmony as a family.

I don't know if anyone has made an announcement here. I don't have it in me to filter thru the pages, it just happenned today.

What I will say is I thought we had more time ..

more time to laugh ..
 more time to cry ..
 more time to be us ..

Hold the ones you love dear .. we thought we had another year. For those that shown at the Kassar Reunion I just want to thank you - the light in her eyes danced when she talked about the fun days and what people had meant to her here. She had told her family about us and she had the respect of her working community and deep love of a very devoted parents.

Aliyann

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: KR's Desiree ... dead r/t
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 04:48:57 PM »
Sleep with angels.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and loved ones.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 01:11:16 PM »
I am truly sorry to hear this.  Though I never met her, I know she was a Gorean icon and was loved by many.  I hope her body is at rest and her soul is at peace.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 10:28:21 AM »
Though I did not know her, I do wish to express my deepest sympathy to all who did. 

Whether known or not known, the loss of one who is loved is something most all have experienced. We know how having another who has been through a similar situation helps us work through our pain and sorrow.  To be able to share an understanding hug, a quiet moment or know when to give the ones left behind time  alone to mourn is key. 

May her spirit never leave you and may she find her peace with those awaiting her arrival in a place much better than this.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~