Author Topic: For NightStorm and Mercilyne  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
For NightStorm and Mercilyne
« on: May 03, 2015, 02:48:12 PM »
I have a list of items that need to be bought for not just the inner circle medical wagon, but also the First wagon and all the others. I don't know how much we can get at The Point, but try we must, at least to get enough to get us through migration and to Turia, where I am sure we can raid...errr... buy a better quality of items and supplies. I will be in later this evening with a list of items, and if you know of anything that needs to be added, let me know, as I am sort of returning after a couple months of living out among the outer medical wagons and not fully sure what has been going on with the inner circle, except for rumors, stories and a tiny bit of news.

I also want to thank the two of you for taking over while I was away, no words can I express right now could let you know how much it means to me and how bad I felt that I was away for so long, but I am hoping that at least now and in the foreseeable future, I will be with all in the inner circle from now, through migration and hopefully far into the future. (Knocks on wood that we will be in a better place in a few months and won't have to fight with the wifi/internet on a near constant basis as we have been having to do for the past two weeks. I hate Cable One almost more so than Comcast, never thought I would say that in my lifetime. -snorts-)

Again thank you again from the bottom of my heart and the rest of it too.

Taryn Iona
First Healer
(And from the typist behind the screen)