Author Topic: Clan of Brewer & Distillers  (Read 6593 times)

Offline Danial

Clan of Brewer & Distillers
« on: January 25, 2006, 02:35:42 PM »
Leave your requests and orders
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Krul

Re: Clan of Brewer & Distillers
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:11:51 AM »
Brother Danial...... *thinking this over and counting in My head* .... ok Bro .... I will order 12 cases of paga for the upcoming FC'ing tentative scheduled for the end of this month.   I'll get with you when our paths cross to discuss payment.

Safe roads till then Bro 

Krul 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 07:54:08 AM »
if my True still has enough to pay for paga... i must naught have charged enough for Sandra. *wanders off to think more on this matter.*

*chuckles*

Offline Krul

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 06:58:38 AM »
Knew I should have talked to Him in private ..... Geezz

Krul

Offline Sati

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 09:05:27 AM »
I would love to get Me a few BIG...HUGE..HUMUNGOUS bottles of Turian Wine ..I know you probably dont brew it, but Im hoping you can get it one for the ceremony and the rest for.....KAJURALIA which is approaching quickly and I wanna be drunk for the entire time . And for those of you who dont know what this festival is here ya go..but remember our DEAR LOVING SWEET WARM hearted Ubar puts a very HUGE twist on the festivities -chuckles-

KAJURALIA: "The Festival of Slaves", it is held in most Gorean cities (except Port Kar, where it is not celebrated at all) on the last day of the Twelfth Passage Hand (March 15th). In Ar, it is celebrated on the last day of the fifth month (August 12th), the day which precedes the Love Feast. Upon this day, slaves may take liberties which are otherwise not permitted them during the year, including the drinking of wine and liquor, the freedom to roam at will (provided of course they do not attempt to escape from their owners permanently), the freedom to choose their own sexual partners and to couch with slaves of the opposite sex whom they find attractive, temporary suspension of all work and duties, and even the opportunity to play (minor) tricks and practical jokes upon freepersons. After the twentieth ahn, however, they are expected to be back in their respective kennels and slave quarters to resume the services required by their imbonded status; slaves who "go renegade" during Kajuralia are typically punished severely if recaptured, and are often executed for such an offense.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Danial

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 08:23:36 AM »
Brother you order is in production now as to payment we have discussed this and it is settled just remember somday I will no doubt will have to pay Bride Price so keep me in mind future oder are welcome *rubs thumb and for finger together grining* Ubar is tough on those.

Offline Danial

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 08:27:25 AM »
Sati I will see what I can do to procure you Turian Wine *ponders this and where a shopping trip might lead wily grin*

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 07:36:24 AM »
I would like to order one case (twelve bottles) of the anisette liqueur we discussed last night. I tust you can obtain a supply of the aniseed used in its making.

Offline Sati

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 10:01:24 AM »
Ohhhh ohhhh I want some of what the big Green Guy is getting...heard about that stuff *grins big*
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Danial

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »
Buddha & Sati I am negotiating with a Sister well known for her knowledge of the forests and and what grows there I have been assured that with the items found there will produce and excellent quality drink you will find completely satisfying and enjoyable.

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »
she walks on tip toes and leave a scroll saying

we slaves would like for each of us a Master in a bottle..
please ..strong like the paga..
hot like Kal da
to be storaged in the kennels..

bright smile as she put he scroll down signed 
tuchuk's slaves

humming softly she slips away

Offline Danial

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 08:21:16 AM »
Wicked bratlings *chuckles*

Offline Danial

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »
Recipe

Anisette, is very easy to make. It resembles the flavor of black licorice and is quit good in mixed drinks. Tastes just like DeKuyper's® Anisette.
Anisette
15.7 oz. (466 ml.) 100° proof Vodka (non-flavored)
7 drops anise oil
9.6 oz. (284 ml.) simple syrup
1 tsp. (5 ml.) glycerin (optional)

Prepairing a very large batch of this in the clan wagon and takeing severial cases fod bottles alcohol and folowing the in structions fro the ancient scrolls they are prepaited for delivery.

• Add alcohol to the bottle in which the anisette will be stored; add anise oil and shake vigorously until all oil is dissolved (1 min.) Add the rest of the ingredients and again shake well. Presto—it's ready to drink!

Offline Danial

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »
Sati your Turian wine is ready for delivery along with the the anisette you ordered.

Mysta

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 10:30:34 AM »
*mouth puckers uckily at the mention of black licorice flavour*

Serenity, looking to be put to work!
(rt has had me throttled unconscious, but I have more time now, while i get better)

Any thing I can do to help..tasks needed to carry out.....Im willing and ready!
Ragnar says I have to taste anything I make as well first*L*