Author Topic: Clan of Distillers Requests and Orders  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Danial

Clan of Distillers Requests and Orders
« on: February 23, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
Order at own risk and remember when the morning comes it was your fault not mine.

Warnings you won't see on the label

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have super-human fighting powers, resulting in you getting your butt kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that old friends and ex-lovers really enjoy it when you wake at 3:30 in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people, causing you to act like an moron, and/or causing you to get beat up, broken up with, even confined to the Med Wagon with a less then sympathetic Healer.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up on strange furs in a pool of vomit, wondering where the hell you are and who the truly exotic beast is beside you smelling somewhat like a kaiila on a hot day after the race.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may be the leading cause of pregnancy!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 12:21:53 PM by Danial »
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Danial

Special Order for the FC'ing of Krul and his Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
The still is running 24-7 on preperatin for the event both sul-paga and paga are in production.

Also arrangements are under way for a large batch of peach and melon brandy the Brewers gift to the Lady.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 11:36:04 PM by Danial »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Clan of Distillers Requests and Orders
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 06:25:18 PM »
peach and melon brandy?

Offline Danial

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 08:42:29 AM »
Something for the Ladies Ubar not so hard on there delicate systems ;)

Offline Sahara

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »
Actually Danial, I could use some of that peach and or mellon brandy for some of the desserts  ;D  I'm sure it'd be a nice kick to a peach flambe'

Love
Sahara

Offline Sahara

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »
Oh yeah...I could use 3 barrels each of ale and mead for a certain special upcomming occasion...*smiles sweetly as I scrawl My sig*

Love
Sahara

Mysta

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 02:19:11 AM »
Please see other thread for fulfillment of orders, and such, to keep things running smoothely*S*
Serenity
Associate MTC
Clan of Brewers