Author Topic: Marcus and Darkling  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Marcus and Darkling
« on: September 05, 2005, 09:23:32 PM »
| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |
sitting on Ubar's wagon steps says to ALL: word has reached me from my spies that our brother Marcus has attempted to seek a home elsewhere and was unhappy about a proby period. if he is found upon the Plains he is to be taken alive... unmaimed if possible... and collared and condemned to a life of slavery. word has it Darkling travels with him. should Darkling be found upon our Plains she is to be taken and brought before me for questioning.

Offline Zander

Re: Marcus and Darkling
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 09:35:13 PM »
You should at least offer a reward.
Zander

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 09:43:48 PM »
too easily collected.

Offline Zander

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 11:06:34 PM »
Damnit My side is gonna be heard if nothing else here anyways

Was I else where Yes
Did I inquire as to what a Home had to offer IF I left MTC Yes
Did I state I wasnt leaving MTC and if I did I would talk to Ragnar once more Yes

wow I could go into exclty what was said and why I have though of leqving MTC but fuck it why should I what I have said is more than is really deserved
Zander

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:55:10 AM »
Marcus Nightblade
Iron Master Clan Elder
MTC
-Hall of the Council of Captains-
Captains take their Chairs within the Bannered Hall where no slaves are permitted to enter
says :
I dont want a captian spot and I wont do another probie period....I wont be somewhere that Others think they are better than I cause of some fucking staus in the City....*stands* thanks for the time

"shopping" and/or inquiring of the possibilities of what a home offers in my eyes shows you do naught have the heart or dedication needed to be Tuchuk. to leave is one thing. it happens. to shop around simply to seek gain in what you can get or be exempt from... that is a child's way of seeking something for nothing and shows you would remain anywhere only until a better deal came along.a Gorean holds his home more close to their heart than that and their Honor too high in regard to even contemplate such.

as for your status in Tuchuk.... no Man is really anything until he has earned the Courage Scar among the Tuchuk. even JN himself would be nothing in a Tuchuk's eyes until his Courage in their eyes was acknowledged.

you whine too much. grow up.

in addition all those you played in our home is enough alone to end your stay with us.
you will hurt no more of my family.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 02:56:02 AM »
i have spoken with Darkling and no guilt of wrongdoing was found on her part.

Offline Zander

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 08:29:53 AM »
Why dont You show the post or two before where it states I wasnt leaving MTC only thining of it.
Oh wait thats right no one told both sides to what was said last night everyone of You took only half what was said and twisted it to make Me look the worst You could. Maybe I did go about it the wrong way Ragnar. Honestly Ill admit I did thats water under the bridge. People bitch and whine about what happened between Vala and Marcus...what happened? NOTHING  the two typist talked about possible roleplay between the char in MSN. Muse being all hurt and dishonored yea right thats why she was in Terrans arms last night and there was a post two days ago about the attraction between the two of them I seen in back logs. Thats why I stated to Muse Marcus and Muse IC wouldnt be courting and brought that up her responce was "They were never offical" thats fines but dont bitch at Me about it. Angst comment about the forceing Me to submit along time ago BULLSHIT 2 weeks ago once more in MSN She came and asked Me to take the collar because rt I am a swtich *gasp as I use the horrid word* and wished to interact with Me to show another how it was done I agreed and talked to her less for the next two weeks than I had before but wow that wasnt mentioned in the room last night either was it.....see as Draggen said always three sides...sadly MTC only cares for the one that makes them look best.....there is more that could go on here but I see little point in it I said this and thats enough to show My so called friends and family maybe I wasnt the only lying or twisting things as for the whinning....Ya know aint even worth it...needless to say I wasnt the only who ever complained
Zander

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 03:41:05 PM »
Why dont You show the post or two before where it states I wasnt leaving MTC only thining of it.

as you stated child you were thinking about it. that is still enough to show the lack of commitment on your part and it does verify the fact you were shopping around. my thanks for the verification.

"switch"? naw.... you ARE a slave. simple as that.

the only thing mattering IS the welfare and wellbeing of MTC. home comes first. that child is one aspect which makes a Gorean Man what he is. he realises there are things existing greater than himself in the grand scheme of things.

whatever all this msn stuff is you rant about has no bearing on the actual camp issues. so that is pretty much a wasted argument on your part regarding this matter.

you were playing with members of Tuchuk and were exposed for your games. you were shopping for a home while still professing loyalty to Tuchuk and were exposed. you constantly whine when matters do naught go your way child and this has been exposed.

simply put... we have seen you for what you are.

i only wish whatever home that finally takes pity on you and lowers the bar to accept you experiences more positive aspects from you than what you displayed in Tuchuk. they will need all the luck they can get.

having said all there is to be said, this matter is closed on the wall. no further posts from you will be permitted to sully our walls. further whining on your part does nothing but further confirm the truth of what has been said.

be well child.