Author Topic: Death of a nearly 40 year character  (Read 1408 times)

siren

Death of a nearly 40 year character
« on: May 08, 2020, 09:19:08 PM »
~walking with Shred after seeing everyone is busy with chatting and not wanting to interrupt, i walk Shred up the hillside, enjoying the fresh night air. Looking around, i hear a sound, then stop and tip my head as Shred hisses. i shrug and continue to walk, figuring there was an urt somewhere hiding that he was warning, and smile, petting him. As we get a little further up, i hear a noise and see Shred take off running in that direction. Turning, i watch just as a tall dark figure brings up a weapon and decapitates him. Running over to him, knowing i can't help him, but not caring at the moment. As i do, i hear a growl and look over as the Kur which had been seen around here so much, attacks and i back up, quickly caught up by the second Kur and brought over his head, i'm thrown to the ground, breaking my back. As i lie there, unable to move, the massive weapon he holds comes down and removes my own head, before they grab both bodies up and take them off.~

"The thought of suicide has always horrified me, for life seems precious, and the mortal moments that one has, so brief a glimpse of the vistas of reality, it seems to me should be cherished, even though they might be lived in pain or sorrow. But under the circumstances it seemed that I should perhaps surrender the gift of life, for there are some things more precious than life, and were it not so I think that life itself would not be as precious as it is." Priest-Kings of Gor, Pgs. 254-255

i will miss the majority of you, and wish you all the best, but i will never again take mental abuse as i had with him.

The last example was this: "You only cared when it was all about you. You destroyed GDC, but you will not destroy Tuchuk."

From someone who hasn't a clue what GDC was like, or even visited it, the room closed because the owner and i both were working too much and didn't have time to return to it.  i truly understand why there's only ruby left in the room, but i'm glad to be gone. I'd rather live with real honor and respect among people, and as i said, I will no longer take any kind of abuse from anyone. 

But i'm tired of the insults, the name calling, and i'm glad to be rid of her, now.  And hey, Scott, You don't need to worry bout me destroying MTC, you're doing a great job yourself, just like you did WM.  Be well, and i wish most of you a wonderful life.

siren

Re: Death of a nearly 40 year character
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 09:20:43 PM »
oh and i won't be bothering to return and read anything, I'm done with everything this room has to do with. Izee, You were the one person who always stood by my side, and i send You lots of Huggles and love, that things improve for you.  I'll miss our rp together, but after rping in a friends room tonight, i know this is the right thing, because i've never been happier.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 09:46:03 PM »
I could go into a long speech, but it is just not worth it.

Suffice it to say, you took the easy way out. So be it. siren is dead to Gor. But you do not take characters I created with you.

That was my last Skype to you, and it is what you attempted in Tuchuk. Most all who have roleplayed with you for any length of time saw it long before I did. I loved you. Love is blind to many things. Even those of Scagnar were keen to what was happening, but I was blind.

I wish you well and hope you can find some peace within yourself so you may find peace with others.

My last wish for you is a long and happy life filled with love and family.

Offline Izee

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 07:03:39 PM »
...I also wish you well, siren.  If memory serves me correct, when I first entered Gor as a slave, you helped me...you were a trainer.  But, I failed, and my char was killed, so, I came back in as a FW.   :)  Izee' has done very well, IMHO...she was actually a stand in Moderator at a Panther site for several years.  I do recall many times when Izee' visited the Tuchuk, and we had good times, and when Izee' became a Tuchuk she watched over you.

...I wish you the best in r/t....and that you prosper and enjoy your new home.   :D

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 05:13:11 AM »
Let's just break this all down, shall we. I copied the post from Imagine Chat forum, because it spews so much more than she had the balls to spew here.

THE POST:: Which she has edited some to make it more venomous

=side note:  This decision was made after a long, long consideration.  I was mentally abused in rt, years ago.  That's something that never leaves a person, ever.  When the mental abuse in Skype started a while back, and increased, I wasn't going to go through it again. I was refused, several times, to be released from his collar, and after the last string of insults last night (ie: being told i controlled my masters in the past (ask any of them, never happened, and one would think after 40 years, having 3 masters, that'd prove it), and that i destroyed GDC (wrong again, he rarely came there, so how would he know, anyway GDC closed because neither he nor i had the time, with working, to run it any more).  Anyway, this is what happened.  I wasn't going to post in public, because i didn't want to interrupt rp and I was trying to be respectful to the entire room and those in it, but he decided he was going to, apparently to try to make me look bad.  Sorry, fail.  So i took it to public. 

I am going to miss so many of my dear friends, and I know there'll be others who will post here and insult me, but that's alright.  No one should be abused like I was ooc, now I understand why MTC only has one slave left in the room, and a new one at that. I even provided a quote from the books on suicide, though this really wasn't that, but I put it there, regardless. 

One must learn to master himself before they can master another..and that was never achieved with him.

------
~walking with Shred after seeing everyone is busy with chatting and not wanting to interrupt, i walk Shred up the hillside, enjoying the fresh night air.  Looking around, i hear a sound, then stop and tip my head as Shred hisses.  i shrug and continue to walk, figuring there was an urt somewhere hiding that he was warning, and smile, petting him.  As we get a little further up, i hear a noise and see Shred take off running in that direction.  Turning, i watch just as a tall dark figure brings up a weapon and decapitates him.  Running over to him, knowing i can't help him, but not caring at the moment.  As i do, i hear a growl and look over as the Kur which had been seen around here so much, attacks and i back up, quickly caught up by the second Kur and brought over his head, i'm thrown to the ground, breaking my back.  As i lie there, unable to move, the massive weapon he holds comes down and removes my own head, before they grab both bodies up and take them off.~

"The thought of suicide has always horrified me, for life seems precious, and the mortal moments that one has, so brief a glimpse of the vistas of reality, it seems to me should be cherished, even though they might be lived in pain or sorrow. But under the circumstances it seemed that I should perhaps surrender the gift of life, for there are some things more precious than life, and were it not so I think that life itself would not be as precious as it is."  Priest-Kings of Gor, Pgs. 254-255

23:07:02 )
== Hjarta norðurís ==
[PIC]
| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p:
(( Nope... disallowed. ))

(I wasn't going to bother taking it public, until he posted my private post to him, i went there:

ME: i will miss the majority of you, and wish you all the best, but i will never again take mental abuse as i had with him. The last example was this: "You only cared when it was all about you. You destroyed GDC, but you will not destroy Tuchuk."

From someone who hasn't a clue what GDC was like, or even visited it, the room closed because the owner and i both were working too much and didn't have time to return to it. But i'm tired of the insults, the name calling, and i'm glad to be rid of her, now. Be well, and i wish most of you a wonderful life."

=========

I then left the room, no sense in a dead slave remaining there.  Anyway, I won't be returning to read any rude comments or respond to them, because I really am tired of being put down by him, and i don't need it from others.  I'm tired of it, but I send hugs and love to all those I've gotten to know in gor, and the nearly 100 people I trained in dance all these years. In all these years, I've never had the desire to do anything like this, and never thought I would, but i will no longer be put to the mental abuse i went through.  That was uncalled for, and no one should take that from anyone.

He spoke of me being responsible for GDC closing, yet MTC is now left with 1 kettle slave, 3 FW and him. 3 slaves, including myself, have left since January, and another Master and his slave also left, all within the past 5 months in MTC.

This character is gone, for good, and i won't be returning to Gor, at least not for a very long time, if I do.  I miss the old days of Gor, but I won't be abused mentally by a "master" who can't even keep slaves in his own room and ran others out of WM, and loves to blame everyone else.  I love WM, but I'm done. 

*deep breath, before leaving as this has been a very hard decision to make, but i do feel much better now*

~*~*~*~*~*

I have read all the skype. All of it. He did not mentally abuse her. He simply told her how it was going to be. Not what she wanted, not how she demanded, but how a Master tells a slave how it will be.

Begged release? BS. Try this comversation through board (forum) messages on for size.

Quote from: siren{RgR} on April 20, 2020, 07:36:16 AM
A friend online here and i were talking and i was curious.  If someone came and asked to buy siren, would You allow them to?  It got me to thinking a lot last night before falling asleep and i figured, what the heck, i'm going to ask.

*kiiisssss* 

RAGNAR:: Do you wish to be sold?

Quote from: siren{RgR} on April 20, 2020, 03:55:55 PM
That's not what i asked, it was a hypothetical question, that he and i were talking about so i was curious whether you'd kill off siren or sell her outright. 

RAGNAR: That was my question to you. Do you wish to be sold? I don't do hypotheticals.

Quote from: siren{RgR} on April 20, 2020, 04:35:39 PM
Then forget the question.  sorry i bothered you yet again, because i have no answer for you in that regard.  If i'd been asked  at the beginning of the year, the answer would have been a definite no, but i don't really want to be sold. *shrugs* the choice isn't mine.

Then your answer to this "friend" should have been, why... I don't wish to be sold. Simple as that.
~*~*~*

Of course, what that tells me, when someone is "asking for a friend"... They want to know for themselves. Also, it tells me that she had begun to roleplay with this other friend in another room and was trying to find a way to leave Ragnar. That would have been simple. Shelve the character and go away. But nope, couldn't do that.

40 years?? More BS. 

IRC, otherwise known as Internet Relay Chat, is one of the oldest and most popular forms of Computer Mediated Communication. Developed far before the World Wide Web, IRC is one of the largest uses of bandwidth on the Internet. Invented in 1988 by Jarkko Oikarinen in 1988, the program exploded in popularity.

January 1, 1983
ARPANET adopted TCP/IP on January 1, 1983, and from there researchers began to assemble the “network of networks” that became the modern Internet. The online world then took on a more recognizable form in 1990, when computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web.

When did people start using the Internet?
6 August 1991
On 6 August 1991, exactly twenty nine years ago, the World Wide Web became publicly available. Its creator, the now internationally known Tim Berners-Lee, posted a short summary of the project on the alt. hypertext newsgroup and gave birth to a new technology which would fundamentally change the world as we knew it.

SOOOOOooo.. The absolute best you could do is 32 years IF and ONLY if you were privy to the workings at the Universities where it was being created. 

Your Facebook profile says you were born in 1982. So at the ripe old age of 6 - 10 years of age, you became a player on Gor.
Under aged chatter in adult roleplay. *snort*

He never had to make you look bad, you did that all by yourself.

You lied to other slaves, telling them that He was yours exclusively to serve and fur. That was not true. You felt that the Ubara and Sidona were ass***** because they wouldn't kiss up and make nice to you and that they should do so if they wanted any respect or roleplay of the nice variety from siren.

You threw threats and temper tantrums, made demands and expected him to jump to your rude behavior and blamed it on your :blood sugar: level.  More BS. When a person's blood sugar levels drop to dangerous lows, they become a semi-conscious blob. I call it "sugar coma" in simplest terms. Rags calls it "give woobie a piece of candy quick"

When you couldn't get his undivided attention in roleplay, you berated and reamed him about "furring other slaves and disrespecting you."  Did it ever occur to you that He is Master and you were slave and he doesn't need your permission to have any kiind of interaction including furring, with other slaves? Or, that He was in conversation with other Free? Or working, as he has been, on repairing Webmaze. Nope. Just that siren wanted and she wanted immediately and she was gonna throw a hissy fit if she didn't get whatever it was.

When you were reprimanded or punished as a slave in roleplay in public, you berated him for "shaming and embarrassing you". Well, hello nurse.. what did you do to bring on the reprimand? Surely you didn't do anything that would bring disrespect to your collar, now would you. LOL

French kissing an NPC 6 yoa male and skyping to him to say.. Did you see my post?? Tell me how that was his fault. OOh.... wait, he wasn't jumping to you at your presence. He continued his r/p.

You also weren't coming back to read any responses on the boards where you posted your crap. But there you are, posting likes and responses and editing your post and yada yada.

Aren't you just a sweet little viper pit of lies and rudeness and manipulation.

And how does your fiance' feel about you and your cybersex? I assume you did tell him, since you ~don't hide~ anything from him.

Rags told you that you would have his undivided attention on the ship on the voyage home to MTC. He planned to make it special for you. You couldn't be happy with that. You weren't sure if you would have the time for roleplay because your fiance may or may not go hunting. Okay, he put returning to MTC on standby till you gave him an answer on that. JUST SO that he could make the time for you that he had promised.  That, of course, brought on another tirade.

I am glad you are gone.  I won't have to listen to his phone blowing up because you are unhappy about some new 'slight' or abuse.

ANYONE with an account on the IMAGINE CHAT board may feel free to post this to that thread as well since I don't have a board account there.

~ woobie ~ 
prism{RgR*1*}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Fb4K8pNmg  (Everybody knows by Concrete Blonde)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 05:32:24 AM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 06:22:37 AM »
wonders when kadi left MTC  :o :o :o :o :o :o
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Jamiila

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 06:31:32 AM »
kadi I was wondering that my self...lol... you can not belive anything she says... ( and that is all I am going to say )