Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 416949 times)

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2145 on: December 21, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
Prayers are with Rags. Hope his fever breaks soon.

So sorry for your loss kadi. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I would like to ask for some prayers fort daughter and I for safe travels. We have left the States and crossed the big water to spend Christmas in Ireland. Long time dream of ours and many years of saving our pennies. But driving here has me terrified.... narrow roads...fog...

Peace and love to all,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2146 on: December 22, 2012, 04:24:57 AM »
My prayers for you and your daughter, Hippie. It's so nice to hear your dream has come true. Please stay safe.

kiah

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2147 on: December 22, 2012, 03:39:40 PM »
Sends prayers to a big ole Ubar that needs to get his butt to the hospital...Please take care of yourself, Rags.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

kiahMTC

« Reply #2148 on: December 23, 2012, 05:22:52 AM »
Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts. Two and a half months after our trial, my early Christmas present came in the mail yesterday. I am my grandchild's permanent guardian until she is 18 years old! (In my state, "permanent guardian" is an oxymoron, as it can be contested at any time, but it takes an awful lot to change a Judge's decision, once made.) I've been given a precious gift and for that, I will always be grateful.

I offer my prayers for gentle healing, glad hearts, and good health, for everyone.

kiah

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #2149 on: December 23, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
Thoughts prayers and good wishes to you and yours Hippie as you all travel.

kiah, that is wonderful news!! Congrats!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2150 on: December 24, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
-sends healing wishes to Rags- Get better, Brother. You are loved and missed greatly!

-sends a lot of huggles to kadibear and her daughter- I am sorry to hear of your loss, know that you and your daughter are in our thoughts and prayers. I have lit a candle for your daughter, as well as one for you.

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Christmas with your daughter, Hippie! Just take your time while driving and the two of your will return home in one piece.

What a beautiful and special Christmas gift, to be able to put the stress and worry of the fight for your grandchild's well-being behind you, is the greatest gift anyone could ever hope for!

As for me... We, my doctor and I, might have found out what is causing my high fevers, vomiting, nausea and abdominal pain. We have narrowed the long list down to a small handful. I have learned that part of the problem is that I have 3 or 4 uterine cysts, which after the New Year we will find out if surgery is going to be required to remove them, or go the route of leaving them be and keeping an eye on them. But that has nothing to do with the main problem, just something that was found while going through testing.

On the positive side of things, it looks like I may have found a doctor/surgeon to treat me for the bursitis in both my hips, again, this will happen after the New Year. I will more than likely be going in for surgery on my left knee, only for arthroscopic surgery, though my orthopedic doc is fighting with the insurance company to get me in for a partial knee replacement for my right knee as the deterioration is going much faster than he first thought and the insurance company wants him to do another arthroscopic instead, which is not an option at this point.

So things are starting to look up in some ways and not so much in another, but with the New Year just around the corner, literally, that could all change.

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #2151 on: December 25, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »
I wish Everyone a Merry Christmas!!!
Elisa
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

kiahMTC

« Reply #2152 on: January 03, 2013, 03:51:23 AM »
Thank you for the continuing kindness.
I wish you all a safe and healthy 2012.

kiah

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2153 on: January 08, 2013, 09:42:39 PM »
my son needs your prayers and positive thoughts.  Due to the bad choices of others He is forced now to have to make life altering decisions. please pray for him and for us as we try to help him through this difficult time.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2154 on: January 09, 2013, 04:18:02 AM »
Your son has them, you too, as well as your whole family.
~prayers, hugs and peace~
kiah

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2155 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »
Given where it is needed.

Raz

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #2156 on: January 10, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »
thoughts and prayers to all who need it  -leaves huggs-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2157 on: January 11, 2013, 02:30:07 AM »
lights a candle for all in need xxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2158 on: January 11, 2013, 08:00:28 AM »
Done.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2159 on: January 31, 2013, 03:56:52 AM »
Prayers for all in need.

kiah