Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410931 times)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2175 on: April 27, 2013, 01:02:03 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to all

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2176 on: April 30, 2013, 12:49:27 PM »
we have been blessed with so many things.. The restoring of health to Ragnar and the binding of Tuchuk as a family.  I give thanks and praise to God for all the blessings he has given to each of us.

I will ask my family to pray.  A job opportunity has present itself  and I will interview tomorrow for this position.   It will allow me to do what I truly love which is to work with food on a creative level.  I ask that the family stand in agreement that Gods will be done in this and I will move forward to do good works.    Thank you.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #2177 on: April 30, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
fingers,eyes and toes crossed for ya sis.... ;D ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

kiahMTC

« Reply #2178 on: April 30, 2013, 04:18:50 PM »
my prayers are with you, Mistress

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #2179 on: April 30, 2013, 05:53:10 PM »
my prayers are with you Shy..my love and prayers
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #2180 on: April 30, 2013, 08:32:49 PM »
Thank you woobie. Its getting tougher. He was release that night and came back home. We all thought we were dealing with cancer, until mom was able to contact his family doctor. He took a look at the xrays, and said there were NO nodules in his lungs and there was NO cancer. Wow, we were all so relieved.

After being home for almost a week, he was back in hospital on Saturday. He was so weak, he couldn't even sit up let alone get out of bed. So, paramedics were called, again, and he was taken by ambulance, but this time, they admitted him.

I took mom up on Sunday, and I couldn't get over how good he looked. He was eating and it was staying down, he had color back in his face and he felt pretty darn good. I was beginning to think that God was listening and answered all the prayers.

However.........that has all changed. The other doctor in dad's doctor's office is on rounds this week. He was able to look at everything. He said, yes, there is cancer. Dad was taken for a CT scan this morning, will know results tomorrow. But sadly, in only 2 days, dad's mind is gone. This afternoon, he was talking nonsense. Saying things that were obviously way out in left field and then some. Tonight, my brother and his wife went to see him. He was dressed and ready to leave, but started crying, because he couldn't find his wallet and wanted to go to a different hotel. Then talking about Grandpa's cane was missing and it was nailed to the wall. Said he tore the walls apart looking for it and his wallet but can't find them. My brother said the walls were normal so not sure where he was thinking. Then, in a blink of an eye, he said dad got up, grabbed his walker and headed out the door, down the hall towards the day surgery wing. My brother apparently had to boogey to catch up to dad (who remember, just a few days ago, couldn't get up without help). My sister in law took off down the other hall to get his nurse.

Dad is confused, mixed up and completely disoriented. Doesn't know where he is, and is mad as hell at mom for leaving him stranded like that at the hotel.

Please, continue prayers for him. And for mom. She just about can't take it anymore to see him like this.

Dream
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #2181 on: May 01, 2013, 07:53:10 PM »
My prayers continue for you and your family Dream.. I know that it must be so very hard.. God keep you and hold you..

woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #2182 on: May 15, 2013, 09:29:06 PM »
update on Dad

He's gone from weak to weaker within days. They have moved him to a private room. A week ago, I was the one helping him get out of bed and into his chair to eat lunch, then back into bed. Now, they need to use a lift to get him up for anything. He can't remain sitting for any length of time, he's in so much pain. They are now saying, he has cancer for sure, one doctor even saying, he's full of cancer. They did a biopsy on his liver on Monday, now, the waiting game begins until the results come in. I really doubt that dad is strong enough to handle chemo or radiation treatments. We have all come to terms with the fact that he is not coming home. Now, its just a matter of time. Dad has given up, even to the point where he has said that he wishes they would end it for him so he's not in anymore pain.  Its in God's hands now.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2183 on: May 16, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »
Dream, I will be praying for both him and the family.  if you need to talk just message.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2184 on: May 17, 2013, 10:26:30 AM »
her thoughts and prayers for those in need.
if you might, please, add her son, in your prayers of thanks.
he makes his confirmation tonight. :) thank you.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #2185 on: May 17, 2013, 03:47:59 PM »
Dream, my thoughts and prayers are with you.. I know the pain you all must feel.. just watching someone you love hurt and not being able to change that is so hard on the soul.. love and may God keep you and yours.
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2186 on: May 20, 2013, 05:02:51 PM »
Prayers lifting right now for Oklahoma and Texas.  Two elementary schools have been hit. one is reporting all staff and student accounted for and ok.  the other is reporting at least 30 children have died.  Moore OK is devastated in ways that just blow me away.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #2187 on: May 20, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
Dream,

I went through something similar. If the worst fears materialize, there will be plenty of time for grief later. Just keep thinking positive thoughts whenever you are with him. Make the last moments precious.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #2188 on: May 20, 2013, 07:27:58 PM »
kiah,

Congratulations to your son.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2189 on: May 23, 2013, 10:50:15 AM »
thank you Master. it was a special night for us.

kiah,

Congratulations to your son.

(prayers continue for all in need)